Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people think black Americans represent all black people

B

blackstandardcel

Banned
-
The whole black stereotype thing doesn’t apply for black Africans, there is no such thing as black culture as black people dont share a universal culture. Black people don’t have dads isn’t true globally even as Africa is very conservative and so children out of wedlock are shamed and blocked from society. KFC and McDonald’s and all that nonsense aren’t even popular in Africa. Why do black Americans and what they do represent all black people? It’s makes no sense

You people are so annoying man

Satanic cannibal warlords aren't that much better than the thugs we have here.

Someone post the copypasta of what American culture is centered around.

Yeah. Black American culture dosen't apply to most black people from other parts of the world. Here in the UK,we don't have anything such as Popeye's or kool aid. So I always wondered as a kid,why black people as a whole are assumed to share the same culture as black Americans.

But anyway, I think it's because America dominates most areas of entertainment. The whole world consumes American media for the most part. Hollywood movies, most western cartoons etc all come from the USA. So black people being portrayed in American media is how they're going to perceive black people irl. Judging by how they saw them on American TV. So that's just my take on it. So technically, black Americans are the most popularized form of black people.

nigger is nigger man.

bc all of the young blacks are trying to copy that hood gangster crap (at least in europe, idk about africa)

The violent Blacks are just a product of their racial genetics. I agree that law-abiding Blacks exist, but they still carry the genes for low intelligence, proclivity to violence, promiscuous behavior, low empathy, and a series of other characteristics that are not compatible with civilization. Poverty correlates poorly to crime (about 20%), whereas race correlates greatly to crime (about 80%).

The poorest citizens in the United States are White, and yet they don't have nowhere near as many crime rates as Blacks. To make an analogy, 10 to 20% of all smokers develop lung cancer. Someone could argue that smoking might not be that bad since 80 to 90% percent of smokers never develop lung cancer, but the important question is: if you know the potential harms, why would you allow it?

Blacks are a net drain who don't contribute as much as they consume, nor are they capable of contributing anything that will make up for the problem they represent to society. So logically, if we expel them, our nations automatically get better as a result.

Why do people who never travelled to any other part of the world think black Americans represent all black people​

i fixed the heading for you buddy

bc all of the young blacks are trying to copy that hood gangster crap (at least in europe, idk about africa)
This also. Black people from other parts of the world try emulating black American culture

The refugee niggers we have here are copying American niggers. They wear those nigger clothes, do “hip hop” and also do crime. I don’t Know why they try to emulate the worst aspects of American nigger culture

[UWSL][UWSL]Niggers are the same violent and noisy monkeys everywhere.[/UWSL][/UWSL]