Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people worship Nazis?

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
They were dumb negros that got buckbroken by the slavs they deemed to be inferior. And got millions of white people killed.
Kinda lame imo.

Also a hilariously overrated military. Their only impressive victory was France.

Sounding like a true kike, GrAY

i dont
i just like their military technology like tiger tanks and me-262

Because they fought to stop the new world order from being achieved, they rejected democracy, liberalism, and degeneracy,they fought against kikes and commies .I don't see any reason NOT to like them

Germs are the ultimate kike lovers though? They’re the reason why kikes are so powerful.
I think you should go learn more history, lad.

I think you should go learn more history, lad.
What do you disagree with? Germs/ nazis are low IQ negros that chimped and got their shit kicked in, but also made white nationalism a taboo.

What do you disagree with? Germs/ nazis are low IQ negros that chimped and got their shit kicked in, but also made white nationalism a taboo.
How were Nazis negros? They were white, first of all. They made tactical mistakes during the war, but what they stood for overall was an anti degenerate, kike free world. That's why I like them. Additionally, anything regarding the far right/ Nazism triggers normfags to no end, which in my books is a win.

How were Nazis negros? They were white, first of all. They made tactical mistakes during the war, but what they stood for overall was an anti degenerate, kike free world. That's why I like them. Additionally, anything regarding the far right/ Nazism triggers normfags to no end, which in my books is a win.
they were pale dindus. They couldn’t destroy anyone around them so now they’re self-destructing, which is kinda based tbh

Mixed feelings towards fascism. On one hand having ideals and first principles guiding your society is based. On the other hand those ideals are based on irrationalities like race

Mixed feelings towards fascism. On one hand having ideals and first principles guiding your society is based. On the other hand those ideals are based on irrationalities like race
:yes::yes::yes:

they were pale dindus. They couldn’t destroy anyone around them so now they’re self-destructing, which is kinda based tbh
How are they self destructing, the support for far right groups have been steadily increasing in recent years, all over the world. I think you are just a bit of a simpleton, judging from how you speak.

Clearly nazism lives rent free in your head so, not my problem

How are they self destructing, the support for far right groups have been steadily increasing in recent years, all over the world. I think you are just a bit of a simpleton, judging from how you speak.

Clearly nazism lives rent free in your head so, not my problem
No point explaining anything to a nazicuck. There is no support for far right groups among the population that actually matters.
Already made a post about this. Too many copers who think there will be a collapse of society, a new Hitler etc.

Repeat after me,

NOTHING. EVER. HAPPENS.

Hitler said the triumph of Jewry would lead to the world becoming a desert and to human extinction.
Seems that he wasn't wrong with this judging by the looks of things.

The world is not for weak people and never has been.

No point explaining anything to a nazicuck. There is no support for far right groups among the population that actually matters.
Already made a post about this. Too many copers who think there will be a collapse of society, a new Hitler etc.

Repeat after me,

NOTHING. EVER. HAPPENS.
Never claimed to be a nazi, lad. But clearly, as I said before the far right live in your head.

Never claimed to be a nazi, lad. But clearly, as I said before the far right live in your head.
They don’t. The far right will never gain any meaningful influence ever again. They only recruit /pol/cel chuds and other garbage.
They actually cope by thinking people care about them when in reality it’s actually trannies that live rent free in their heads jfl

They don’t. The far right will never gain any meaningful influence ever again. They only recruit /pol/cel chuds and other garbage.
They actually cope by thinking people care about them when in reality it’s actually trannies that live rent free in their heads jfl
Again, clearly they do live in your head, judging by how you speak about them. But whatever lad, keep crying. If you are trying to get approval from kike sympathizers then good job, goy

Again, clearly they do live in your head, judging by how you speak about them. But whatever lad, keep crying. If you are trying to get approval from kike sympathizers then good job, goy
Nazis were the ultimate kike enablers. They were the best thing that Jews could’ve asked for. I don’t see your point.

Nazis were the ultimate kike enablers. They were the best thing that Jews could’ve asked for. I don’t see your point.
In what way were they enablers? They declared to the world that they are the enemy, hence why they were rounded up, chucked into work camps, and gassed to death.

Did you not learn history in school, or maybe you're still there (wouldn't surprise me).

In what way were they enablers? They declared to the world that they are the enemy, hence why they were rounded up, chucked into work camps, and gassed to death.

Did you not learn history in school, or maybe you're still there (wouldn't surprise me).
What exactly do you not understand?
They didn’t get the job done because they were low IQ failures and because of that the jews are now more powerful than they could have ever been without nazicels.

What exactly do you not understand?
They didn’t get the job done because they were low IQ failures and because of that the jews are now more powerful than they could have ever been without nazicels.
Im not arguing anymore with you, kid. Clearly you are some kike leftist sympathizer who gets triggered by the far right/ nazis. You sound like a normfag.

The nazis did what they could to eradicate the jews as much as possible, but when you're fighting a war on two fronts (hence I mentioned tactical mistakes before) then it didn't exactly give them much time/ resource to do it fully. Then they lost the war, and it was over

Im not arguing anymore with you, kid. Clearly you are some kike leftist sympathizer who gets triggered by the far right/ nazis. You sound like a normfag.
That’s how farrightcels cope. By thinking everyone is triggered by them, while they seethe at trannies themselves lol
The nazis did what they could to eradicate the jews as much as possible, but when you're fighting a war on two fronts (hence I mentioned tactical mistakes before) then it didn't exactly give them much time/ resource to do it fully. Then they lost the war, and it was over
They were low IQ negros who chimped out and who couldn’t form proper alliances. Glad we can agree.

That’s how farrightcels cope. By thinking everyone is triggered by them, while they seethe at trannies themselves lol

They were low IQ negros who chimped out and who couldn’t form proper alliances. Glad we can agree.
Again, go learn your history lad. And graduate highschool whilst you're at it

Again, go learn your history lad. And graduate highschool whilst you're at it
You haven’t explained anything, keep talking about school if it makes you feel better lol. Some trauma from those days that I should know about?

You haven’t explained anything, keep talking about school if it makes you feel better lol. Some trauma from those days that I should know about?
I've explained in each of my responses, your only response has been "muh low iq negro" to everything. Maybe one day you'll grow up

I've explained in each of my responses, your only response has been "muh low iq negro" to everything. Maybe one day you'll grow up
Nope, you haven’t explained.
“The nazis did everything they can”. Do they deserve a participation trophy?

Nope, you haven’t explained.
“The nazis did everything they can”. Do they deserve a participation trophy?
Im not explaining it again, kid. Learn to read.

How is basing those ideals on race an "irrationality?"

The only thing you explained is why you believe that nazicels deserve a participation trophy for killing a few jews.
Again, you have not read my responses properly, and do not know history well enough. Maybe let your brain develop a bit more from its a current teen state, and then come back to me once you're worthy

Again, you have not read my responses properly, and do not know history well enough. Maybe let your brain develop a bit more from its a current teen state, and then come back to me once you're worthy
Which part of history do I not know well enough specifically? What have I said that is incorrect?

i dont
i just like their military technology like tiger tanks and me-262
Really? I thought you did actually like them & their ideals brocel.

Also imagine taking pride in being on this forum at (I assume) 25+ and rotting here with autistic Indian teens.

If I were not Slav, but other white nation I would probably worship nazis

Also imagine taking pride in being on this forum at (I assume) 25+ and rotting here with autistic Indian teens.
Yes, I agree. The minimum age for this place should be raised, to eradicate cretins like yourself with no life experience

Yes, I agree. The minimum age for this place should be raised, to eradicate cretins like yourself with no life experience
Another non-argument and more projecting

Which part of history do I not know well enough specifically? What have I said that is incorrect?
You've just spammed "muh nazis are low iq negros". That's your opinion.

Another non-argument and more projecting
Keep crying, kid. I can see you're trying hard to fit in here, but its not going very well is it, lad

How is basing those ideals on race an "irrationality?"
Because race is not a useful concept. Though this is a dangerous line of thought since making "usefulness" your only criteria may end up making you a utilitarian materialist thus foregoing the very point of fascism.

So the fascist must believe in racial hierarchies "on principle". Its just not a good or righteous principle.

They’re being edgy