Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Redditors hate Russia so much now?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It seems like every article about Russia I find in r/worldnews is filled to the brim with redditors wishing death on all Russians and celebrating dead Russian soldiers and economic sanctions. These are the people that judge us for being evil?

They obey the current thing.

Because it's another decided "enemy" by the media and the establishment of the West; no going around or past that, especially considering that Russia doesn't share the same pro-foid worship/homosexual views that bluepilled Redditor types do... :feelsclown:

Not to mention another chance to rip on Putin for being a non-supermodel manlet world leader; it gives them another chance to confirm their biases. :feelshaha:

They just follow trends

because russians are white. they weren't like this when nato was fighting ragheads in afghanistan

Just as I expected reddit was filled with iran protests for the first 2-3 days and now barely anyone gives a shit. That's what normies do, they pretend to care for a while so they can fit in with the herd

Just as I expected reddit was filled with iran protests for the first 2-3 days and now barely anyone gives a shit. That's what normies do, they pretend to care for a while so they can fit in with the herd

They really are NPCs, a fitting description

Soon they would stop caring, just Slav niggers killing each other

Because they programmed the bots that way

Reddit and Twitter is normie NPCland of the internet. They just follow whatever trend comes in.

hypocrites thats why.

they are bots. dead internet.

It seems like every article about Russia I find in r/worldnews is filled to the brim with redditors wishing death on all Russians and celebrating dead Russian soldiers and economic sanctions. These are the people that judge us for being evil?
JFL. Redditors hate america and nato but when a country finally stands up to it they REEEEE. They are low IQ

• Following the current trend
  • It's easy to openly hate Russia because it is a mostly white nation (yes, stormfrontcels, scream all you want that '"lav's are not white'"---- except for people like Buryats and Tatars, Russians are mostly white).
    • When 9-11 happened (I'm old enough to remember), there was a lot of controversy about blaming Muslims and every criticism against Arabs & Islam was countered by "but they're not all like that". With Russians, everyone seems to be on board with the hate, as there's no fear of being called a racist
  • They want to project the "I'm a good person" aura. I especially find this ironic coming from Brits, French, and Germans out of all people, who appear to be the among the most virulent anti-Russians

Because they're mindless, soulless idiots who hate Russia and the Russian people because they were told to hate them by their "benevolent" media overlords.

They're also too stupid to realize that the Russian government and the Russian people are two separate entities, and the actions of one don't necessarily follow the morals and beliefs of the other.

And they're also privileged fucks who don't realize how privileged they are to live in a country where protesting the government is a protected right, and so are blind to the fact that other places in the world have harsh penalties for protesting. You know, for the soys who are going to whine about how "the Russian people could just protest their government if they disagree with what they're doing."

It's weird how Redditors all desperately want to have a violent revolution, execute all Republicans, and then convert America into an totalitarian communist state, yet they oppose Russia.

9F801E33 A615 41FB 8373 33C99D24D696