Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do ricepeople love masks so much?

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
Noodles always wore masks, not sure why. Probably because of the SARS epidemic or because their cities are heavy polluted.
True, but never this much. I wonder if they still have corona restrictions, considering that China is still putting cities under lockdown.

why do they have such small boobs?

to hide their recessed maxillas

I watch these sometimes too.

I think recently I compared London, New Zealand and Tokyo.

The UK has very few masks now it seems but NZ has some and Tokyo has loads even though they're not enforced now.

I'm not sure why it varies so much culture to culture (or race to race). We're just wired differently I guess.

I still wear them and people look at me strange. And this is in SF.

We asians know that we are ugly and we like wearing them.

I like to hide my fat ugly face and I like the anonymity aspect of it.

I still wear them and people look at me strange. And this is in SF.

We asians know that we are ugly and we like wearing them.

I like to hide my fat ugly face and I like the anonymity aspect of it
Fair. In my case I hated wearing the stupid things in the heat and humidity so I stopped complying with mask mandates in mid-2020. You can imagine how much hate I got from normies and authorites.

You also can't hide being 5'4 or the fact that you're an Asian with a mask.

Last edited:
Rice are by nature compliant. Also, since many rice are workaholic as fuck with stingy heartless bosses, they're afraid of getting sick

They have been used to of wearing masks. They are using it to conceal their subhuman faces. But, tbh, I like foids is masks:ahegao::ahegao:

At least 99% percent of Asians are pure conformists and followers with no independent free thought. To them, authority = truth, majority = right, and conformity = security. They do not question things or think for themselves, but believe whatever they are told and whatever everyone else does