Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Shitskin American women eat and shit like WHALES?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but about 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) . Most native American women are obese. About 40% of whites are obese. Most black and hispanic women are obese. They are the fattest group of people on planet earth.

I work with a bunch of black and hispanic women. They eat like fucking crazy. This one 300 lbs Mexican foid ate like 4 donuts once. Once we had muffins and she ate like 3. I could not even eat one.

One time at work, the toilet got clogged (true story) probably by some obese black or hispanic lady.

Aren't women supposed to be LADY like? American Shitskin women eat and shit like like fucking whales. I would call them pigs, but they probably eat and shit MORE than many pigs.

Last edited:
Aren't women supposed to be LADY like? American Shitskin women eat and shit like like fucking whales. I would call them pigs, but they probably eat and shit MORE than many pigs.
do you think for a woman to be "lady like" she has to eat like a 8 year old girl?

do you think for a woman to be "lady like" she has to eat like a 8 year old girl?
I'm not saying anything against overweight or slightly overweight people. I'm talking about them being the FATTEST GROUP OF PEOPLE on planet earth. BIG difference

Fat people shit 2-3 times a day, all that food has to come out, and no there are no ladies, they stopped existing after 1st wave feminism and industrialization there are only whores, females and gals who play at being men

why are shitskin foids even a thing?

Im just glad im a NEET now

Theyre obese because the food in america is shit, but they get free food from the government while the rest of us starve and lose half of our paychecks to pay for their food.
Yeah, pretty much. They eat out like 15 times a week. A McDonalds meal (2 sandwiches, fries and a drink) runs about $15 these days. Most work service sector jobs, so they probably afford that from welfare.

Outside of shit skin women most Americans (about 61%) are not obese, they are normal weight or overweight. Why then are shitskin women so fat?

Im just glad im a NEET now
If you have to work minimum wage, you will have to work with obese shitskin foids . You will probably have to serve them as well because 70% of people who eat fast food seem to be black and hispanic ladies.

Fat people shit 2-3 times a day, all that food has to come out, and no there are no ladies, they stopped existing after 1st wave feminism and industrialization there are only whores, females and gals who play at being men
That food eventually has to come out. I bet they make chits as big as your head

these are monkeys not humans too start with, so they are animals

these are monkeys not humans too start with, so they are animals
I don't even mind black and hispanic women who are thin or normal weight. The obese ones make the whole USA look ugly as fuck

Goyslop has created whales and trucels, they want this so they can kill us off quicker