Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many foids Larp as autists?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★

The answer: They go instantly viral on tutorial mode and everyone starts throwing money
at them. Imagine pretending to have full blown autism while having many friends, massive
social life, glowing dating life and silencing those who are and who do commit suicide to
Autism due to loneliness and eternal darkness.

paige-layle-2-e19152d9d93c4ace88fe253cc246e0be.jpg

The Joker Lol GIF

Another joker pfp cuck

:feelsree::feelsree:

foids always need something to be 'special'

fuck i want to stab this foid (in gta5)

@der_komische

At least she's somewhat blackpilled and knows that looks are everything

"she became frustrated that so many assumed she didn't have the disorder"

"I get a lot that because I'm good looking, nothing can be wrong with me — so I want to show that mental illness is diverse,"

btw whoever wrote this article is a fucking retard because that sentence barely makes proper sense.

foids need to steal any attention they can get, and that includes stealing attention from actually disabled people. such is the way of foid nature

The answer: They go instantly viral on tutorial mode and everyone starts throwing money
at them. Imagine pretending to have full blown autism while having many friends, massive
social life, glowing dating life and silencing those who are and who do commit suicide to

The Joker Lol GIF
nobodies larping as an autist take ur seroquel

The Joker Lol GIF
That hairline thoug, is she balding?

Also WHAT THE FUCK is she talking about in the video? After a few seconds I just get fog in my brain.

Attention seeking CUNTS. Autistic men will ldar then rope, while “autistic” CUNTS get relationship & a life.

they are addicted to attention even though hundreds of people daily compliment and beg her for sex she still wants more attention for being “autistic”

She looks autistic

social brownie points + people pity them

the usual shit

Just attention whore

Pick-me, I'm not like the other girls!

Attention.

yeah and nobody cares about men with autism blablabla water

The Joker Lol GIF
She is 100% NT. I can instantly see if someone is autistic or not, and she is 100% NOT autistic.

I see it from both eyes and the skullshape.

FUCKING BITCH!!!!!

Autistix foids exist, but she is 100% NOT autistic.

She says that she is social, but autistic women are NOT social. I actually dont have anything against autistic foids and kinda respect them, but this BITCH is NOT autistic!!!!

STOP INFILTRITATINF OUR RANKS NT FAGGOTS AND BITCHES!!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!!!!!

Autistix foids exist, but she is 100% NOT autistic.

She says that she is social, but autistic women are NOT social. I actually dont have anything against autistic foids and kinda respect them, but this BITCH is NOT autistic!!!!

STOP INFILTRITATINF OUR RANKS NT FAGGOTS AND BITCHES!!!!!
Was about to post this. Foids can be autistic and I've seen some in an IRL autism event, and of course they're all on tutorial mode, but anyway this roastie is 1000% not autistic. She speaks exactly like a normal roastie. No actual autist can achieve this even if they spend their entire life practicing masking. Autism is obviously overdiagnosed and this is obviously such a case. As an actual autist, my shrink laughed at me when I said I thought I might be misdiagnosed. It should be that obvious for a diagnosis to be handed out, and roasties who interact exactly like an extroverted cocksucking whore should obviously be excluded.

Attention seeking whore

I hope she gets hit by a bus, freaking attention whore!

foids need to steal any attention they can get, and that includes stealing attention from actually disabled people. such is the way of foid nature
Fucking disgusting. Actual autists are in pain almost their entire lives and rot in their rooms, memorizing useless facts.

They don't have the energy to larp on social media, perfectly styled. What a joke.

god i need autistic pussy man

Oh god not this fucking foid. I've watched her videos, she is an insufferable cunt who claims she was diagnosed at 16 or something by her jew quack psychiatrist. And that the reason she hadn't been earlier was simply because she had been "mAsKiNg" her autism ever since she was a child.
In reality she is just a hyper NT attention slut, albeit a fuckable one. :feelsohh:

god i need autistic pussy man
I mean I feel you, but tell me you wouldn't bust a nut up in dat asspergers :ahegao:

It gives them an excuse to be horrible people.

Attention whoring and to get people to pity them. Foids stop existing when people stop paying attention to them.

Foids are like jews. They parasite on what's mildly popular, before said niche/disorder's community turns into shit thanks to them "normieizing" it.

Women shouldn't be diagnosed with autism or aspergers, it's only waste of resources and delaying help from people who actually need it. It's all about being unable to maintain jobs, unable to form relationships, being accepted by other people and surviving in society with varying symptoms. Autistic women still live better than normie men unless their symptoms are severe like being unable to talk or surviving on their own.