Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many incels follow conspiracies

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
Nothing against them, but I see people talking about conspiracies basically everyday here, which is pretty interesting considering this forum isn't inherently targeted towards them. Is it just a cope you invest time in because it's interesting? :bigbrain:

It’s fun and interesting

I don't care for em, I don't care for news or anything political really
Based tbh, it's not like we can change anything at the end of the day :feelsseriously:

Some conspiracies aren't too far fetched like covid-19 being a bio-weapon developed by the Chinese (or even Americans). Others are retarded like 'Jooz did this, jooz did that'.

I think it is because we are introduced to blackpill. We know that we have been told lies all our live( bluepill crap), therefore we don't trust anything and try to think on our own. Normies who live in bluepill land are blinded and guilible, therefore they just go with the narrative all the time.

Nothing against them, but I see people talking about conspiracies basically everyday here, which is pretty interesting considering this forum isn't inherently targeted towards them. Is it just a cope you invest time in because it's interesting? :bigbrain:
BECAUSE VACCINES SPREAD AIDS HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND???

I think it is because we are introduced to blackpill. We know that we have been told lies all our live( bluepill crap), therefore we don't trust anything and try to think on our own. Normies who live in bluepill land are blinded and guilible, therefore they just go with the narrative all the time.
Makes sense tbh

Most of what you see daily is fake. When someone says something like that in public like right now I did then is perceived as an idiot since mostly people who believe in conspiracies in mass media are perceived as those idiots from flat earth conspiracies and then NPCs behave like they know it all and everyone who is against dominating doctrine is a fool, enemy and subhuman.

Truth to be told, world is full of lies since everyone is an egoist and will try to fool others for their own benefit. If you say that it is not true then tell me if you never lied to someone. Tell me. Excactly. That's how mankind works.

For example 9/11 was done by USA government to USA citizens. Why? Because they could start war with Afghanistan and that brings MONEY. Egoism of USA government made them kill those people to have reason to attack Iraq without undermining public opinion (virtue signalling, status quo, idees fixes). You see? Life is full of lies. They would never admit USA government did it because it would cause civil war and nothing good to people who benefited from it

Last edited: