Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many larpers have high post counts ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
I wonder why that is..:feelshmm:

[IMG alt="Insomniac"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14776.jpg?1548691092[/IMG]
Insomniac
ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-

JoinedOct 4, 2018Messages26,364
2 minutes ago
angrycurrycel said:
I Consider high to be above 5k
I wonder why that is..:feelshmm:

tfw cuck genocide

kbzjmu.gif

Because they get off from integrating themselves into this community when in reality they know full well they’re above us and can be insufferable edgelords while also being treated with respect by normies and living the lives we wish we could live. Fuck sake

idk tbh why would you larp on an incel forum of all places, fucking stupid

cause its easiest to larp in a place where it's normal to not reveal your identity

I’m assuming that they think if they have high post counts, people will take them more seriously and assume they are really incels.

They're compensating for not actually being incel, isnt it obvious

Most likely low tier normies who come to the place where everyone is a virgin so they can feel like they are the kings among a sea of subhumans. Its like going to a special ed class to feel the smartest one in the room.

Its like going to a special ed class to feel the smartest one in the room.
I never understood this thing, Normies orgasm at the idea of being superior to others. Even Chads dont care this much.

They're compensating for not actually being incel, isnt it obvious

I fail to see the logic in that.
Do they think being incel is like a cool underground club or something? I don't get it.

I never understood this thing, Normies orgasm at the idea of being superior to others. Even Chads dont care this much.
Explains exactly why mosy of my bullies back in school were normies. Normies are barely keeping their head above water

Explains exactly why mosy of my bullies back in school were normies. Normies are barely keeping their head above water
Majority of bullies are either normies or high-tier Normies trying to status-maxx over their victim's humiliation. Chads are mostly too busy with fucking prime-foids.