Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do so many latinos look like reptilians?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I have been asking myself this for a long time but never asked this to other people.

A5b92611ab39c7b9dc4fd3d9120b93a3
Grner leguan der auf einem felsen landschaft aruba karibik sitzt profilansicht mit reptil wel

Cause they’re ancient aliens.
@TheDarkEnigma thoughts?

Because they are. Ever watch the cartels on BestGore? They are beyond savage monsters. They are ancient alien reptilian minions from hell in another dimension.

Stop leaking mi negro

Because they are. Ever watch the cartels on BestGore? They are beyond savage monsters. They are ancient alien reptilian minions from hell in another dimension.
what about isis

Loooool at the thread title

Ha ha haaaaa

El Hilario :feelshaha:

That’s an Asian, you genious

They are a hybrid of Amerindians and Spanish colonizers.

My ancestors were from the Amazon:

Haplogroup

Asian

Cold blooded murderers :feelshmm:

what about isis
Isis actually look like preschoolers next to the PhD cartels in the world of absolute evil sick depraved ways to torture and kill people. They also don't seem to be as inherently satisfied with it in itself. They're all off on doing the work of Allah. The cartels have no such higher purpose. They just plain like doing that shit and you can see it in the way they laugh and strut around about it.

Get used to it man, they are the future of America lol.

Cartels coming to a town near you within the next couple of decades haha. As in the west coast, American southwest, or Texas.

I'll be long gone by then living in East Asia. Any damn ricecel who chooses to stay in clownworld America and try to ascend with a latina, go ahead. Not me. Not this ricecel.