Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Men care about looks, Women care about personality"

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
I legit believed that for a long time, until I was like 18 or something.

Why is this narrative being pushed ?

women try to hide their nature

Everyone cares about looks, personality is looks, men date down, women don't.

Foids are liars. Cucks repeat this narrative it is not true. Even blind foids would probably feel a truecel's jawline and not be attracted

women try to hide their nature, they won't admit they care about looks more than anyone else.
It's true, women spend more time in the mirror than men, masterful with makeup; they know what looks good & doesn't. You spend your life hiding your flaws, you'll see them in the gender that doesn't have access to fakeup.

I find it funny & sad that women pick tall good looking men in the hopes their children will inherit those traits yet forget they're gone off shit in the mixer bowl too.

It’s usually a big boomer tradcuck argument

Foids are liars. Cucks repeat this narrative it is not true. Even blind foids would probably feel a truecel's jawline and not be attracted
Someone actually posted a study recently showing that blinds foids value looks EXACTLY as much as non blind foids

Someone actually posted a study recently shoeing that blinds foids value looks EXACTLY as much as non blind foids

It's in the wiki JFL

Everyone cares about looks, personality is looks, men date down, women don't.
Men like foids body per se, women don’t like male body per se, only giga attractive male body and still a giga attractive man has nowhere near the onlyfans/modelling opportunities a average becky has

Okay but why is it somehow "accepted" by soyciety that men care about looks, vs it's not that women do too ?
probably because gynocentric society prioritises opinions that are favourable to women

Men like foids body per se, women don’t like male body per se, only giga attractive male body and still a giga attractive man has nowhere near the onlyfans/modelling opportunities a average becky has
The more rights women have been granted the less appeal most men now hold. Job = money, protector status, societal expectations of marriage therefore not left on the shelf, having children.

Many of these are gone or changed drastically, a woman can out earn a man now, police are protection or just scream for bystanders to help, no more shunned for being unmarried, dogs & cats fill the need for a baby, sex toys fill the horny requirement.

Outside of attraction what does the average man have that women want?

A lot of things foids say is just projection

"stop feeling entitled to sex" = foids feel entitled to Chad
"Men are psychos who dont care about people's feeling" = Most foids are psycho and uncaring about others feeling
"Men are hypersexual" = foids have much more sex on average
"Men only care about looks" = foids are the ones who cares the most about looks

It's true, women spend more time in the mirror than men, masterful with makeup; they know what looks good & doesn't. You spend your life hiding your flaws, you'll see them in the gender that doesn't have access to fakeup.

they even shame men who have been enhancing their appearance, hypocrite scum.

Totally acceptable, you go girl! :yes:

eba4ff81a8c31f3ef73764569f9b01c2.jpg
5cd89c8f2100005900d013f9.jpeg
images

Milk-peeling-koreanmed.jpg

korrek-gub-5.jpg

niti-aptos-do-posle-2.jpg
elasticneck.jpg
foto-liftinga-nityami-do-i-posle.jpg

APPROVED-ANGLE-67-year-old-before-and-1-year-after-comprehensive-facial-rejuvenation.jpg

d3a07069ac0f56b268e36a73c103d1a8.jpg

Loser trying to compensate, just be confident with what you already have! :foidSoy:

5e174d033ac0c920d91553c3

3183-hairs-Csaba.jpg

2cb59248949f794039062695c7207a62.jpg

41LlnaMgvmL.jpg

I still partially believe it. Of course it doesnt mean that looks dont matter, but it seems that being NT AND asshole matters a lot.

If your non-NT or not-asshole than its over.

Because foids are liars

I don't think there is that much of a difference in what men and women _want_ - they both want someone who is good-looking, intelligent, healthy and fun - it's just that men also accept women who aren't exactly what they wish for.

women do care about ur personality and confidence. they want a man with a tall(6'3+) confidence and a personality of a 9/10 face

they even shame men who have been enhancing their appearance, hypocrite scum.

Totally acceptable, you go girl! :yes:

eba4ff81a8c31f3ef73764569f9b01c2.jpg
5cd89c8f2100005900d013f9.jpeg
images

Milk-peeling-koreanmed.jpg

korrek-gub-5.jpg

niti-aptos-do-posle-2.jpg
elasticneck.jpg
foto-liftinga-nityami-do-i-posle.jpg

APPROVED-ANGLE-67-year-old-before-and-1-year-after-comprehensive-facial-rejuvenation.jpg

d3a07069ac0f56b268e36a73c103d1a8.jpg

Loser trying to compensate, just be confident with what you already have! :foidSoy:

5e174d033ac0c920d91553c3

3183-hairs-Csaba.jpg

2cb59248949f794039062695c7207a62.jpg

41LlnaMgvmL.jpg
I truly believe makeup was the worst thing invented as it has deluded foids into thinking they look better than males so they judge themselves based on peak makeup as opposed to clean face, they've priced themselves above their male counterparts. The internet is the second worst thing ever as now they know what top percentile male genetics look like they'll accept nothing less.

Overestimated self perception + hypergamy/monkey branching = rotisserie fuckmeat for chads & a sense of disappointment/disgust for settling.

makeup was the worst thing invented
and most of looksmaxxing methods shown on pictures available for most women for not much money. Every low tier becky now can looksmaxx very easily to a level when most men will simp hard for her. It also extends age they're still fuckable.

Yeah you eventually come to realize that most of the stuff that we are told about women is just blatantly false.

I still partially believe it. Of course it doesnt mean that looks dont matter, but it seems that being NT AND asshole matters a lot.

If your non-NT or not-asshole than its over.

correct and blackpilled

Bluepilled lie to keep people happy

Females do care about personality but they can't stand kind and empathetic men. They like dominant, arrogant assholes.
'But they do like empathetic men :soy:'.
Being empathetic for a woman is when gang member helps her to find a good job and buys medicine for her grandmother.
She doesn't care what he does to the people outside of her circle.

A lot of things foids say is just projection

"stop feeling entitled to sex" = foids feel entitled to Chad
"Men are psychos who dont care about people's feeling" = Most foids are psycho and uncaring about others feeling
"Men are hypersexual" = foids have much more sex on average
"Men only care about looks" = foids are the ones who cares the most about looks