Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do so many men like MCU movies and series trash?

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Disney is a feminist company, male characters are treated like silly idiots, Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, etc. Female characters have more protagonism than the main men themselves.

Entertainement is trash now we cant even escape in peace just play old games and watch old movies

Because normies will just consume the slop.

People probably watch them because everyone else that they know watches them
Like they're so shit and the writing is so insufferable I doubt people older than like 17 legitimately find them to be good for any reason other than to keep up appearances and have something to talk to people about

Kiketain America is a race traitor

MCU destroyed Hulk, the most tragic hero and similar to Incels, rejected and persecuted in society, but he has a great fury and power within himself. Because it was a "fantasy of male power".

The early MCU movies used to leave me with a sense of inspiration, as cheesy as it sounds. I lost interest at some point around 2015-2017, maybe because of the feminism, or maybe because I just grew up.