Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many of us here think normies have sex often

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Seriously

One post says that its over and that normie men are becoming incels too

And then the next post says that normies have sex 2 times per week on avg.

Pick one bro

The 1st one is true

You REALLY think with this intensifying hypergamy that a avg looking guy has sex 2 times per week JFL.

Because they do if/when they get gfs. Normies aren't slaying though. I doubt they have more than 10 sexual partners in life.

i know shitloads of normie guys that have sex

its not as easy for them as it is for chad ofcourse

but they still get it

Because they do if/when they get gfs. Normies aren't slaying though. I doubt they have more than 10 sexual partners in life.
You srsly think foids would date a normie rather than be fwb with chads/above looksmatch?

You srsly think foids would date a normie rather than be fwb with chads/above looksmatch?
Yeah, I see normies with gfs all the time, even people I mog. I don't know if they cheat, but I bet most normies wouldn't stay in a sexless relationship.

Yeah, I see normies with gfs all the time, even people I mog. I don't know if they cheat, but I bet most normies wouldn't stay in a sexless relationship.
Then why are we incels if we mog some ppl with gfs

I think normies get sex very often.

They probably do once in a dozen moons find a girl willing to use them for betabuxxing purposes

The sky is always bluer on the other side, or however the saying goes. Especially for lonely men who feel beat down.

I know many normies even in relationships that are getting no love, and their situations are worse than ours.

Normies get regular sex through girlfriends. Normies are not fucking a new girl every week.

Seriously

One post says that its over and that normie men are becoming incels too

And then the next post says that normies have sex 2 times per week on avg.

Pick one bro

The 1st one is true

You REALLY think with this intensifying hypergamy that a avg looking guy has sex 2 times per week JFL.
Normies become "incels" (actually failed normies) when they dont try because if you are at least a MTN then you can work extra hard and then get sex but if you are a subhuman like me forget working hard because it wont matter in the end.

The thing is that 10 is still more than 0 and it will show in your mental health.

Definitely. Even 1 gf would be a huge improvement. That's why they're normies.
It would also preserve your sanity and keep you going. If you can have a girl once, then you can repeat it again. This feeling motivates you in your life. We know it is over, and we have no motivation left because we never achieved having even this one girlfriend.

normie life is boring as far as my observation goes

I think those who say normie men don't get sex are thinking of betabuxxers. The specific kind of betabuxxer who manages to get Chad's used up leftovers after dedicating most of his 20s and 30s to wageslaving. And now he finally has a ''girlfriend'', but she only gives him a handjob every 2 months.

But from what I've read on Reddit, most normie men do indeed get sex a couple of times per week :feelsbadman:

Because they do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back