Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some incels go ER and others go tranny?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Some incels absolutely lose it and go retribution mode, while others completely give in and go tranny/sissy mode to get penetrated by other men :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

What causes this polarisation?

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to go ER

Very few go 'retribution mode' like 1% these cels already have issues before hand most of the time.

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to go ER
This country deserves a better class of mass shooters and I'm gonna give it to em. (in Hatred DLC: School's In Session)

Too high inhib to explore othER options, I'm just going to rope one day.

Trannymaxxers should be

HjMhLdC.gif

(In Pokemon: SWSH ofc)

too high inhib

Some incels absolutely lose it and go retribution mode, while others completely give in and go tranny/sissy mode to get penetrated by other men :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Trannymaxxing is what happens to incels that don't swallow the blackpill (incels in denial).

why not both?
This guy did actually
2 tranny post in less than 30m.
How will I ever recover?

This guy did actually
being a tranny put a debuff when he went ER because trannies can't do mass shootings correctly

difference is high T and low T.

guys go ER because when you go years without getting your needs for belonging, companionship, intimacy, validation, and love met then you'll snap, when the mind is starved of these essential factors it will deteriorate rapidly and ultimately break down.

It's like with a car, if you go a long time without changing the spark plugs, changing the air filter, changing the oil, and not maintaining it at all it will break down, the car is not getting its needs met so it will cease to function.

Guys become trannies as a last resort, they trannymax to get the attention their minds are starved from, and they do that to get girls who are pansexual to fuck them.

JFL

This country deserves a better class of mass shooters and I'm gonna give it to em. (in Hatred DLC: School's In Session)
based

One is based and high t and the other you're a faggot low t cuck who cuts his dick off

Because most people on here are weak minded mental-illness riddled freaks

I'd rope anyday before becoming a tranny

I expect those who seek relationships with men (whether that's by declaring homosexuality and being cisgender or LARPing heterosexuality and going transgender) were either or both:
1) inherently more heteroflexible/bisexual (it's less of a challenge to adapt)​
2) in environments where deviating from heteronormative behavior is more tolerated or even supported​

We should probably also acknowledge those who remain coded as gynephiles (still want to fuck women) but go "lesbian" tranny. Certainly a different sort of fish than the ones who do it and want to fuck guys.

They either are high T and go ER or low T and go tranny

This is false. Most incels do not go ER. Violence is normie and chad trait.

And even less incels become troons. In fact, being heterossexual is a requirement for being an incel, since true inceldom is caused by rejection from women.