Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR why do some mods moderate a website they don't use?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
and by some i mean knajjd and cocksucker

its odd to me, like they're here specifically to check reports or ban/warn users and then go on discord afterwards

i guess its the same reason blacktarpill plays truck simulators

They probably want to be seen as neutral as possible so people can't chit on them for their opinions.

The only way they can do that is by lurkmaxxing

knajjd is too busy slaying to keep watch on subhumans

They post on alts

They probably want to be seen as neutral as possible so people can't chit on them for their opinions.

The only way they can do that is by lurkmaxxing

Those fakecels need to be gone

A lot of moderators have different tasks. Master is the tech guy. Knajjd and Cocksucker are the discord guys. There's a guy who heads the Twitter. They all have different roles that keep the community functioning.

You'd need to know their alts. It's unlikely they'll say what they really think on their main accounts.

You'd need to know their alts. It's unlikely they'll say what they really think on their main accounts.

wait have any mods admitted to having an alt?

wait have any mods admitted to having an alt?
Some have made it obvious enough, through indirect reference. I can't be bothered to go back a year and find the original post, but one of the newer mods has had alts. I believe he used either an internet cafe or library to avoid IP detection.

Of course, this was before he became a mod officially.