Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Do Some Of You Cope With Age?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
If you are incel that means the hive mind does not want you no matter what you do!

In a perfect world you’d expect all incels to ask out their crush or girls they liked but a lot of you on here don’t! So you feel like you missed out on something! You didn’t though! she would of easily rejected you, because you’re an ugly fuck! Stop buying into that normie crap of “u mizzed out on teeen luv” you MOST LIKELY didn’t miss shit. Every foid was aware of your existence and either rejected you, acted like you didn’t exist, or worse.

This is some wisdom from @ionlycopenow
It's sometimes hard to grasp the scale of just HOW much of a reject you probably are. Because since you're a reject, you don't have the true grand scale to compare to. When people say night and day difference between Chad and incels, hell even incels and Normies - they're not joking. If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try.

Sounds like you're trying to get me to kill myself.

I rate myself as a low-tier normie back in my prime (undoubtedly incel now). Also, Tinder and the internet 2.0 in general weren't a thing. So my chances of finding love/sex, especially with prime girls in particular, were much higher back then.

I appreciate trying to make people feel better though (assuming it was even your intention).

I’m just trying to make others understand that there was no wonderful chance they missed out on, it’s the real world! These bitches didn’t want us then or now!

I’m just trying to make others understand that there was no wonderful chance they missed out on, it’s the real world! These bitches didn’t want us then or now!
I want to put this in my sig. Will @ionlycopenow give me permission?

"It's sometimes hard to grasp the scale of just HOW much of a reject you probably are. Because since you're a reject, you don't have the true grand scale to compare to. When people say night and day difference between Chad and incels, hell even incels and Normies - they're not joking. If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try."

I rate myself as a low-tier normie back in my prime (undoubtedly incel now). Also, Tinder and the internet 2.0 in general weren't a thing. So my chances of finding love/sex, especially with prime girls in particular, were much higher back then.

I appreciate trying to make people feel better though (assuming it was even your intention).
Im still young so idk. i’ll probaby rope when I get older though. I dont think that i’ll even make it to 29.

True. They would have made a move on you if they were interested

If you are incel that means the hive mind does not want you no matter what you do!

In a perfect world you’d expect all incels to ask out their crush or girls they liked but a lot of you on here don’t! So you feel like you missed out on something! You didn’t though! she would of easily rejected you, because you’re an ugly fuck! Stop buying into that normie crap of “u mizzed out on teeen luv” you MOST LIKELY didn’t miss shit. Every foid was aware of your existence and either rejected you, acted like you didn’t exist, or worse.

This is some wisdom from @ionlycopenow
You didn't miss out on shit unless you were normie tier and too scared to even try asking out girls. That implies you even had any control of the situation. If you're neurotic and ugly then it makes no difference whether you rotted playing league of legends all day long or tried "putting yourself out there" instead. The outcome is the same.

However, it's difficult to say I you're normie tier. Likely would have at least had a chance in high school or something so if you're normie you should at least give it a shot and see if it works or if you fall into failed normie realm.
I want to put this in my sig. Will @ionlycopenow give me permission?

"It's sometimes hard to grasp the scale of just HOW much of a reject you probably are. Because since you're a reject, you don't have the true grand scale to compare to. When people say night and day difference between Chad and incels, hell even incels and Normies - they're not joking. If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try."
Jfl, go ahead if you want.
Kek, that shouldn't be what you take out of that. Don't interpret it that way. It really just means don't blame yourself for shit out of your control.

Last edited:
By saying Missing out they're implying that they had the chance but didnt take it. Lmao. Life is easy, if you missed out it's not because you didnt put in enough effort or whatnot, like you said, you were just ugly.

I don't tbh

well man, I'm be quite honest here, I feel like I definitely missed out quite a few things, like @Mainländer said, I feel like things were easier back in the day so idk, maybe if I did put more effort. But then again, there was no way I could be this blackpilled, super focused, tryharder guy. I was just a kid coping with my kid's problems.

As for the future I really have no clue, I'm not sure if I'll live enough. It's hard to cope when you know for a fact that things (that weren't good to begin with) are only getting worse from now, the fact I know many other users here who are way better looking than me made it to their 30s and 40s without much success doesn't help either.