Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do some people act like they want to "help" incels?

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Like, shut the fuck up, no you don't. You don't give a shit that some random loser who's ugly/short/autistic can't get laid. Why the fuck would you anyway?

You just don't want those dudes to go on a mass killing spree on random people.

Actually, you probably don't give a shit about that either, you just are being paid money to study incels, because they are "terrorists" :feelshaha:. Except incels are harmless as fuck.

It's all a fucking joke

because they are trying to feign condescension. helping someone makes them feel like they are some sort of experts on the subject, talking down to their inferiors.

Last edited:
Like, shut the fuck up, no you don't. You don't give a shit that some random loser who's ugly/short/autistic can't get laid. Why the fuck would you anyway?

Actually, you probably don't give a shit about that either, you just are being paid money to study incels, because they are "terrorists" :feelshaha:. Except incels are harmless as fuck.

It's all a fucking joke
As @Shigechi has said before, they want to groom the more vulnerable younger males here into trannies.

If you want to help me and have a vagina, start a relationship and have sex with me.

Normies want to virtue signal about everything, they also want incels to turn to bluepilled soys

they also want incels to turn to bluepilled soys
That's how they keep the cognitive dissonance intact so that they continue thinking they are "mocking" niceguys. They desperately and delusionally see incels as niceguys who want to tip their fedoras at women and flatter them with special treatment and that's why their upset with women for rejecting their advances
@Gymcelled @yikerinos

That's how they keep the cognitive dissonance intact so that they continue thinking they are "mocking" niceguys. They desperately and delusionally see incels as niceguys who want to tip their fedoras at women and flatter them with special treatment and that's why their upset with women for rejecting their advances
@Gymcelled @yikerinos
Good thing that incels like me are here to mentor you :feelsmage:

Because they are gaslighting virtue-signalling cunts

That’s what IT says they want to do. Muhh they want to help us. Nah, on a post they were being truthful and said they’d rather poison incels, and it got upvoted of course. That’s the help these soys want to give us for being undesirables.

Normies want to virtue signal about everything, they also want incels to turn to bluepilled soys
Legit

@Gymcelled @yikerinos
Yes also it's working, the vast majority of people who are celibate are bluepilled and think it's their personality or their approach thats stopping them while hating incels at the same time and thinking they're not incels even though they're virgins

Yes also it's working, the vast majority of people who are celibate are bluepilled and think it's their personality or their approach thats stopping them while hating incels at the same time and thinking they're not incels even though they're virgins
And as a result they hate themselves and want us to hate and blame ourselves just like they do. Believe it or not the original r/incels had more such people that frowned on any excessive "hatred" of women and kept screaming at you to blame your shitty genetics instead of women and claiming they were less misogynist than MRAs and mgtows.

Blackpilled incels imo didn't really become based until they realized how much society is stacked against nonchad males beyond just dating and relationships.

Blackpilled incels imo didn't really become based until they realized how much society is stacked against nonchad males beyond just dating and relationships.
such as stuff like jobs/career and social aspects correct?

such as stuff like jobs/career and social aspects correct?
Yeah. Also how society expects you to sacrifice yourself and keep silent so women's problems remain at the forefront.

"Im an expert on incels. Theyve asked me out all the time. Gross. Teehee" -fatfoid

It's the same with whores like naama kates. Trying to leech off of us and acting like she actually gives a damn.

what are you trying to teach your student?
Im trying to teach him to have a tougher skin and not lose out on losing actual life experience :feelsmage:

You say there's no beef.

There is none my friend

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Yet you proceed to tag someone else to try and argue against me. Get over yourself nutcase.
Because you keep fabricating lies and hiding from my solid gold advice :feelsjuice:
Get over yourself nutcase.
:feels:

Last edited:
You don't give a shit that some random loser who's ugly/short/autistic can't get laid.
Fuck those fags for not caring about us yet pretending to care about loser single mom whores. All men who aren't able to get free sex in this cucked soyciety shouldn't pay taxes, and never support the gynocentric system.

There is none my friend

View attachment 456785
Doubt it if you are following me around everywhere which even @wereqryan and @foosballcel noticed.
Because you keep fabricating lies and hiding from my solid gold advice :feelsjuice:
There's no other reason for you to tag someone I've argued with before except to start beef. That's not "fabricating lies" but believe what you want, it's not me that's following you around this forum and quoting your posts asking why you aren't responding to me.

because they are trying to feign condescension. helping someone makes them feel like they are some sort of experts on the subject, talking down to their inferiors.
This high iq response succinctly sums it up

@Gymcelled @yikerinos
yeah they mix us up with everyone they dislike, even people we disagree with too, like mgtows or bluepilled niceguys

yeah they mix us up with everyone they dislike, even people we disagree with too, like mgtows or bluepilled niceguys
Deliberately too. It's definitely not by accident. Blackpilled incels are enemy number one for them though.

Deliberately too. It's definitely not by accident. Blackpilled incels are enemy number one for them though.
what makes blackpilled incels the biggest enemy? the fact that we possess the most truth?

Like Elliot Rodger said before in his manifesto. It’s an ego boost for them. It makes them feel even more powerful

Doubt it if you are following me around everywhere which even @wereqryan and @foosballcel noticed.

Bruh im just looking out for you :feelsjuice:
There's no other reason for you to tag someone I've argued with before except to start beef.

like bro, I have no idea what you did in this convos :feelsseriously: me and @Idlevillagercel just want what's best for you :feelsaww:
That's not "fabricating lies" but believe what you want,

you've gotten away with too many lies at this point :feelsbadman: you're trying to make me appear to be a villain in public and shamefully hide and insult me in PMs :feels:
it's not me that's following you around this forum and quoting your posts asking why you aren't responding to me.
That's because I have nothing to hide from :feelsjuice:

not lose out, on losing actual life experience?

Yes this, not miss out on lost opportunities:feelsLSD:
im so confused
Yes indeed my nigga, life is very very confusing :feelsmage:

This is why we're here for users like @your personality to make sure our brothers dont stray from the path.

Me and VillagerSlayer, we care about our boyos :feelscomfy:

There's no beef nigga :feelsjuice::feelswhat:

@Idlevillagercel look at this weasel fabricating conflict between me and him :feelswhat:

Bruh im just looking out for you :feelsjuice:

like bro, I have no idea what you did in this convos :feelsseriously: me and @Idlevillagercel just want what's best for you :feelsaww:

you've gotten away with too many lies at this point :feelsbadman: you're trying to make me appear to be a villain in public and shamefully hide and insult me in PMs :feels:

That's because I have nothing to hide from :feelsjuice:

Yes this, not miss out on lost opportunities:feelsLSD:

Yes indeed my nigga, life is very very confusing :feelsmage:

This is why we're here for users like @your personality to make sure our brothers dont stray from the path.

Me and VillagerSlayer, we care about our boyos :feelscomfy:

@your personality's behavior is truly sad at this point, I just don't understand how he can be so manipulative and cruel against his own friends, people who honestly care about him :feelsbadman: I see how he's trying to spin narratives ITT to make it seem like you're the bad guy, the way he lies unashamedly and without remorse is painfully frightening. He's been trying to ruin my reputation too, made up a bunch of stuff about me to make me look evil and then he bullied me and called me horrible names and gave me a detailed guide on how to kill myself :cryfeels:

btw did you get to read his replies in that thread about ww2? it seems like the thread disappeared mysteriously after @your personality posted his stuff in there :feelswhat: he's gotten threads deleted by manipulating mods in the past so it wouldn't surprise me if that was him too :feelssus: it honestly pains me to admit this cuz I always considered him a friend but I think I don't trust him anymore :cryfeels:

@your personality congrats bro, you have succeeded at destroying the trust I had in you just for your own sadistic and twisted anti social pleasure. But don't worry, I won't give up on our friendship yet, I will never do that cuz I'm a loyal friend just like dregster. I just hope one day you will be able to appreciate that :feelsbadman:

@your personality's behavior is truly sad at this point, I just don't understand how he can be so manipulative and cruel against his own friends
:feelsbadman:
people who honestly care about him :feelsbadman: I see how he's trying to spin narratives ITT to make it seem like you're the bad guy, the way he lies unashamedly and without remorse is painfully frightening. He's been trying to ruin my reputation too, made up a bunch of stuff about me to make me look evil and then he bullied me and called me horrible names and gave me a detailed guide on how to kill myself :cryfeels:
Yes

He has been far more manipulative than I ve given him credit :feels: I always thought it was weird how he tries to get things resolved through PMs but Im now realizing that's when he's most hurtful :feels: i think @shii410 Has been a first hand victim of these antics of his :feelsseriously: he's currently trying to dismantle my reputation as we speak

@your personality you weasel you :feelswhat: ive just figured out your entire blueprint :feelsbadman:
btw did you get to read his replies in that thread about ww2? it seems like the thread disappeared mysteriously after @your personality posted his stuff in there :feelswhat: he's gotten threads deleted by manipulating mods in the past so it wouldn't surprise me if that was him too :feelssus: it honestly pains me to admit this cuz I always considered him a friend but I think I don't trust him anymore :cryfeels:
I read it :feelsseriously: i still cant believe he called you a "waste of life" and to "stick a fork in a toaster" :feels: very uncalled for. Never thought I would see say such awful things.

It's almost as if he sucks the mods dry to have his way with some of these threads :feelssus: very sus that it just randomly got deleted for no reason at all :feelssus:

I still believe that @your personality can turn things around with our help as long as we don't give up on him :feelsmage:
@your personality congrats bro, you have succeeded at destroying the trust I had in you just for your own sadistic and twisted anti social pleasure. But don't worry, I won't give up on our friendship yet, I will never do that cuz I'm a loyal friend just like dregster. I just hope one day you will be able to appreciate that :feelsbadman:
Indeed :feelsmage: we gotta show him what real friendship looks like :feelsaww: he will appreciate this someday :feelsYall:

They want to us to remain docile slaves to society. Notice that their advice is never about getting women or similar, it's always about "accepting our fate" and go back to pay taxes. Many incels here are faulty of the same thing, even if not consciously (I hope)

Exactly at there best there very insincere.

Virtue signaling. That's it.

It's the same with whores like naama kates. Trying to leech off of us and acting like she actually gives a damn.
Naama Kates is literally a stupid whore who wants money and clout

:feelskek:

That's entirely up to @your personality now :feelsLSD:

:feelsaww:
Yes and now we await @your personality and @foosballcel from their naptime to see how they want to proceed with these revealed events :ping:

It's all a fucking joke
They don't. They just say it for virtue signalling, and then go on to bully us

Their intention is for the sake of entertainment by mental masturbation and ego-boost, since normalfaggots and normalfaggots-cocksuckers enjoy to pretend to be intelligent and superior by doing this to a seemigly ignorant confused person. I'm not joking, there are people literally obsessed with ''explaining'' things to others while putting themselves on a pedestal.

Their idea of helping is hardly what ''helping'' actually means. First, they barely make any effort, let alone put even effort into actually making coherent statements in the internet. Second, they act patronizing, condescending, act in bad-faith, gaslight and preach ignorance and assumptions.

The most embarrasing part ouf of all of this is how they claim they are PRODUCTIVE when they are ''helping'', or they are NEEDED, just like I said, they put themselves into a pedestal while providing nothing but cancer. No one asked for your ''help'' in the first place faggot.

And like when you can't tell wether someone is pretending to be retarded, or he's genuinely retarded, the same applies here as well. You couldn't tell wether these people pretend to help for the sake of virtue signaling and hide their sadistic actions behind curtains or they are too retarded to realize that their ''helpful advice'' It's the opposite of that and they don't realise the hypocrisy behind calling incels cockroaches pieces of shit that deserve to get raped in prison and then claming you want to ''help incels''. I however think they are both retarded and virtue signaling evil pieces of shit.

If you want to help me and have a vagina, start a relationship and have sex with me.
Yeah, this is it right here. This is the only way anyone can help. Not to mention, they'd be doing the world, and us, a favor by removing an incel from our ranks. That's a win-win!

Virtue signaling