Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some ugly men manage to have a wife ?

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
Why them and not us

Betabuxx/big dick/ they met as teengers and both were rised in traditional religious families and they never really had chance with anyone else.

They are a betabuxx.

They betabux low value women (used high mileage Often with Kids from other man)

There are many factors. In my dads case, my moms parents were both terminally ill so they married off their daughters to boys they trusted. And boy they were wrong, all the marriages were complete failures.

Legally wives, principally whores.

Betabuxxx

Just be First

Religion or Culture

Forced by Family/ Kidnapped

Why them and not us
The easiest answer (although not necessarily the most correct one, I can't read someone's mind) would be either money or height.

The personality aspect of it while possible (I won't deny the possibilities of it) takes a lot of time, considerations from the girl's side, and a lot of wingmanning activities. It takes a lot of time, and the possibility of someone interrupting it (or snatching the girl) is pretty damn high.

The other reason could be because of arranged marriage. It can also happen due to shotgun marriage after a rape or pregnancy due to rape.

They play their NT, Betabux and JBW cards.

You think the wife isnt fucking chad on the side? :feelshaha:

Betabuxx/big dick/ they met as teengers and both were rised in traditional religious families and they never really had chance with anyone else.
This is pretty good explanation. If they're an older couple betabuxx might still apply. But I think for Gen X and on betabuxxing is increasingly rare. But the latter phenomenon still happens a lot.

Take the Godpill.

How many men stand out?

Almost none.

How many men have what's necessary to stand out without being born looking good?

Almost none.

Almost no one is funny, charismatic, confident, loud, good at dancing, has any talents.

Most men are bluepilled, useless retards with nothing at all to offer. They listen to what's told to them and regurgitate it like a fucking parrot. They agree with anyone who has credentials, like a therapist or a psychiatrist and take it as undeniable fact -- as if what their therapist/psychiatrist said is as undeniable as the axiom of the understanding of the line is in a mathematical proof.

Just looking at most men, you can see that they have the "soul" of a child. They are emasculated. They don't feel respect for themselves. All they do is jerk off all day and wish they could be cool, because they aren't. Incels are right, blue pilled beta cucks love to shit on incels so that they can feel better about themselves. This is their sexual dating strategy. Beta cucks hope to gain social validation for regurgitation of the commonly accepted thing and get rewarded for it.

Just knowing that most men are fucking stupid and useless will make you more attractive to foids. But how many men are able to truly understand this? It takes life experience to really get it. You have to go to hell and back, and I don't mean ruminating about how foids are shit for 10 years straight. I mean really experiencing lots of bad stuff and becoming a new man with a mission.

The answer is nowhere to be found because people are such crooks that they don't want to give you the secrets. Soyciety is rife with manipulation. Beta cucks are okay with being in the dark. Alpha wannabes are ok with keeping people in the dark and manipulating them for superficial advantages.

Even if you do give the secrets, you're punished for it. From people who are too bluepilled to accept it and from people who find you cringey for speaking the truth.

Take the Godpill. :bigbrain:

Last edited:
Take the Godpill.

How many men stand out?

Almost none.

How many men have what's necessary to stand out without being born looking good?

Almost none.

Almost no one is funny, charismatic, confident, loud, good at dancing, has any talents.

Most men are bluepilled, useless retards with nothing at all to offer. They listen to what's told to them and regurgitate it like a fucking parrot. They agree with anyone who has credentials, like a therapist or a psychiatrist and take it as undeniable fact -- as if what their therapist/psychiatrist said is as undeniable as the axiom of the understanding of the line is in a mathematical proof.

Just looking at most men, you can see that they have the "soul" of a child. They are emasculated. They don't feel respect for themselves. All they do is jerk off all day and wish they could be cool, because they aren't. Incels are right, blue pilled beta cucks love to shit on incels so that they can feel better about themselves. This is their sexual dating strategy. Beta cucks hope to gain social validation for regurgitation of the commonly accepted thing and get rewarded for it.

Just knowing that most men are fucking stupid and useless will make you more attractive to foids. But how many men are able to truly understand this? It takes life experience to really get it. You have to go to hell and back, and I don't mean ruminating about how foids are shit for 10 years straight. I mean really experiencing lots of bad stuff and becoming a new man with a mission.

The answer is nowhere to be found because people are such crooks that they don't want to give you the secrets. Soyciety is rife with manipulation. Beta cucks are okay with being in the dark. Alpha wannabes are ok with keeping people in the dark and manipulating them for superficial advantages.

Even if you do give the secrets, you're punished for it. From people who are too bluepilled to accept it and from people who find you cringey for speaking the truth.

Take the Godpill. :bigbrain:
Interesting :feelshmm:

Old gen were old school and not picky
Today toilets have every choice so they can pick only the best

Foids werent that savage back then
What no taste of freedom does to a mf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If she had the same rights at the time, would have been treated in the same way