Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some chads rope?

Hollywood

Hollywood

"What have we got to lose?"
★★
@Fat Link made me think of this but why do some chads actually rope? Don't they have everything they could ever want??

Never heard of a Chad roping before sorry that's hard to believe

They rope because they are genuin losers! I have NEVER gotten to experience the pleasures they have, not one bit! And that makes me a winner. I can endure and live a life deprived of sex when they can´t even live a life on easymode. WE are winners! Never forget that!

Don't know of any Chads that roped. Prettyboys, on the other hand, rope quite often due to their low T levels.

Small dick or late bloomers

Don't know of any Chads that roped. Prettyboys, on the other hand, rope quite often due to their low T levels.
You are likely refering to softboys/eboys who only rely on their skin and anglefrauding. Genuine prettyboys like Vinnie Hacker or Damian Kater have strong facial bones and will turn into masculine Chads later

@Fat Link made me think of this but why do some chads actually rope? Don't they have everything they could ever want??
I’m guessing that even though most of them have had lives we can only dream of because their lives were so different and mostly pleasurable they largely never learned how to cope or deal with loss and tragedy so when those things inevitably strike as they tend to do for nearly all humans at some point they either “become stronger” mentally as per the old Nietchze quote or they completely fall apart and rope because the situation is simply too overwhelming for them to cope and deal with whatever it is because due to a life of mostly pleasure and ease beforehand their coping skills are severely atrophied.

It’s like when Neo asks Morpheus “Why do my eyes hurt?” and he answers “Because you’ve never used them before”.

i think about this alot, i always wonder why someone who has everything i ever wanted would rope

Crippled by child support

False accusation from a vindictive foid

You are likely refering to softboys/eboys who only rely on their skin and anglefrauding. Genuine prettyboys like Vinnie Hacker or Damian Kater have strong facial bones and will turn into masculine Chads later

Mental illness possibly, maybe they got too attached to a Woman (I saw a video of a chad crying cause his girl was cheating), so ye.