Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do soys like to ruin men's copes?

Dafuq, DCEU is going down?

And yeah.. diversity, and for what - just for clout? some people are quite.. not smart

Yeah the fact is in modern time more and more minorities are enjoying stuff like games and shows. The other faxt is most of this shows and even games were created in times they're were either looked down from society or pretty much excluded from it. So i understand why they want it so much.

Two reasons
1. They are untermensch and cannot create so in a jealous fit they must destroy what others make
2. Too much estrogen

They are so racist and superficial. Why the fuck does skin colour matter so much to these soy faggots?

For someone who claims to be not racist they are very nit picky about race

1. Estrogen
2. Leftists
3. Want to worship Foids like a good little beta boy.

Yeah the fact is in modern time more and more minorities are enjoying stuff like games and shows. The other faxt is most of this shows and even games were created in times they're were either looked down from society or pretty much excluded from it. So i understand why they want it so much.
These characters became famous just as they are. No need to change.

Identitarian culture is bullshit. I have always been a nig and felt fine with Lighting Mcqueen and Bumblebee.

For foids is even more ragefuel. Foids are hive minded. If something becomes mainstream they will watch it.

Soy faggots hoping to farm Reddit karma.

I thought we were supposed to have colourblind casting? If that's true, why is everyone concerned about the actors colour?

You can't just change the characters though jfl.

Your leftist beliefs are reddit tier
Not saying we should change characters colors, never said anything like this. All I'm saying is that they have a point for wanting  more and new minority characters.

These characters became famous just as they are. No need to change.

Identitarian culture is bullshit. I have always been a nig and felt fine with Lighting Mcqueen and Bumblebee.

For foids is even more ragefuel. Foids are hive minded. If something becomes mainstream they will watch it.
Idk about changing characters. All I'm saying is that this ain't the 70s no more, black people exist and are consuming more and more media so i understand why they want more and new characters

They are so racist and superficial. Why the fuck does skin colour matter so much to these soy faggots?

For someone who claims to be not racist they are very nit picky about race

I’m a nigger and I don’t mind the characters being white
On the contrary. I dont care about race or gender just that the story is good. Thats the priority. Fact is most of these characters/stories were made by white people for white people. :feelsjuice: