Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do the mods not ban heightcopers?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
they need to be suppressed by the moderator apparatus.

Waaaah ban everyone I don't like waaaaah

JFL if you think tallfags don't moderate this forum and aren't favoring themselves over truecels.

Height is the most important trait in males, together with handsome face, big dick and good frame/build. Saying that height doesn't matter is bluepilled af.

can you just go back to reddit

banning super mario GIF

Height is the most important trait in males, together with handsome face, big dick and good frame/build. Saying that height doesn't matter is bluepilled af.
no it isn't. it matters but its not the most important.
NT and face first

NT over height

Except the guy in the white shirt, rest of them are still head taller than the foids, also two tallest guys have horrible faces.
but they don't have to be a foot taller than them like some heightcopers would claim. their NT thats why they got them

keep acting like a soy beta bitch and gaslighting people
the galighters are you sperging manlet heightcoping retards who spout jbt every day like you have tourettes

Tallniggers need to be banned immediately.
No such thing as a tall Incel.

the galighters are you sperging manlet heightcoping retards who spout jbt every day like you have tourettes
only people who claim face>height are tallfags themsleves to try and make it seem like they aren't fakecels (they are)

Tallniggers need to be banned immediately.
No such thing as a tall Incel.
you need to kys heightcoping retard. jbt retards deserve to be run over with trucks

only people who claim face>height are tallfags themsleves to try and make it seem like they aren't fakecels (they are)
why the fuck haven't the mods banned you fucktards yet?

just be NT nigga. no such thing as an NT incel. all NTs are fakecels nigga! how do you like it bitch?
Even tall retards get pussy
Tall > everything.

Even NT shortniggers get pussy
NT> everything.
The rejection rate for someone that's 5'6 or below is over 98%

The rejection rate for someone 5'11 or above is 1% or less.

"Short NT Niggers get pussy" no, they do not. But guess what, tall Niggers with an IQ of 40 still get pussy.
Tallniggers literally can't be Incel. They're either volcels or are larping faggots. Why mods allow tallniggers to join this forum is beyond me. At least the community is based enough to recognize and shun these infiltrators.

The rejection rate for someone that's 5'6 or below is over 98%

The rejection rate for someone 5'11 or above is 1% or less.

"Short NT Niggers get pussy" no, they do not. But guess what, tall Niggers with an IQ of 40 still get pussy.
Tallniggers literally can't be Incel. They're either volcels or are larping faggots. Why mods allow tallniggers to join this forum is beyond me. At least the community is based enough to recognize and shun these infiltrators.
1678376219688-png.717027
a bunch of inflated bullshit. rejection rate for autists is higher. you deny the NTpill and push JBT your just a normalfaggot and you should fuck off from the incel community and kill yourself. you retards are ruining this forum.

1678376219688-png.717027
a bunch of inflated bullshit. rejection rate for autists is higher. you deny the NTpill and push JBT your just a normalfaggot and you should fuck off from the incel community and kill yourself. you retards are ruining this forum.
A tallfaggot with autism is considered quirky, a short autist is considered subhuman.

A tallfaggot with autism is considered quirky, a short autist is considered subhuman.
an NT chadlet is considered cute. a tall autistcel is considered a deformed ape

you retards are ruining this forum.
"Noooo u flags are ruining dis forumm noooo!!!!! how dare u ruin this forum in which I have no place in because I'm a larping fakecel noon how dare you??!!"

Attachments

• 821347BC-C8E8-4AE1-9916-3C3FC40F188A.png
    821347BC-C8E8-4AE1-9916-3C3FC40F188A.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 8
Keel coping, tallfaggot. You will never be accepted here, fucking LARP infiltrator.

"Noooo u flags are ruining dis forumm noooo!!!!! how dare u ruin this forum in which I have no place in because I'm a larping fakecel noon how dare you??!!"
you deny the NTpill your a normalfag fakecel go kys

you unironically spout JBT your a normalfag fakecel

you deny the NTpill your a normalfag fakecel go kys
You are yet to post any believable evidence of your falecel claims, something I have been doing from the start.

You can cope all you want, but the NTpill is nowhere as important as Heightpill. Only tall fakecels such as yourself push these secondary pills.

You are yet to post any believable evidence of your falecel claims, something I have been doing from the start.

You can cope all you want, but the NTpill is nowhere as important as Heightpill. Only tall fakecels such as yourself push these secondary pills.
you haven't posted shit but conflated statistics and usual JBT sperging. gtfo

1678376219688-png.717027