Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do toilets get neck tattoos?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
It’s definitely sub 80 iq behavior

Attachments

• IMG_3082.png
    IMG_3082.png
    3 MB · Views: 17
Too dumb to understand that thoughts even for thots belong inside one’s mind and not on one’s skin.

Too dumb to understand that thoughts even for thots belong inside one’s mind and not on one’s skin.
Our ancestors were right about women. They were wise to keep them on a tight leash

She has a better lower third than 90% of this forum

She has a better lower third than 90% of this forum
I think there’s a lot of normal looking men on this forum. I think things are that bad in the dating market

I think there’s a lot of normal looking men on this forum. I think things are that bad in the dating market
Look at how masculine her jaw and her chin is, you wont find many users on here with a lower third like this

Look at how masculine her jaw and her chin is, you wont find many users on here with a lower third like this
That’s because women are becoming more masculine and men are becoming more feminine. This is all by design

for chad and tyrone t osignal where to grab her