Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think I know why tattoos are being promoted

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
the current zeitgeist in this degenerate society is getting tattoos. I think I figured out why zog is pushing it on the masses. It’s in order to identify people if they cause crime or havoc. Currently if you get caught by police for doing a crime. during booking they’ll take pictures of all your tattoos and put them on file in a database. So in the future if you commit another crime you’ll be easier to identify. It’s easier for a witness to identify you. This is a way for zog to track its goyim.

Huh, solid theory.
What's the use of pushing tattoos on normies when you have technology on your side?
It's far more cost-effective

im getting a tattoo in like 2 weeks but its gonna be on my shoulder so not visible in most situations is it still a bad idea

Confirmable.:yes: Look it up, zogbots publicly announce they do.

There's also the fact that some libshit nurse can and most likely will not hesitate to kill you if she finds certain tats on your body. They already kill trump supporters JFL

Tattoos are for ruining your chances of becoming a harvestable body for big pharma

Same as going to a dentist!

"We identified him with dental records..."

toothpill