Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why do u think there are males users on inceltears

why is there male users on IT

• because they are too low IQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because they wanna fit in with the foids

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All of the above

More importantly who cares? What is with you new users and obsessing with those IT cunts

Humans naturally feel joy when they see beings inferior to themselves. If a person is inferior, he tries to prove that he is not inferior by blaming others who are similar to him.

they are cuckmaxxing

Boys always bullied weaker boys back in school to have attention from foids, at least in my school back then.

Humans naturally feel joy when they see beings inferior to themselves. If a person is inferior, he tries to prove that he is not inferior by blaming others who are similar to him.
oofy doofys on IT think they are superior to incels because they have a fat wife thats only staying with them for free shelter and food

The answers you presented can go together, it could for example be oofy doofies who are low iq. There's no one reason

More importantly who cares? What is with you new users and obsessing with those IT cunts
They live rent free for awhile until they start to get seasoned here.

Incels-in-denial and other low status men who feel the need to be superior to incels. Ironically that might even make them bigger losers than us but some people need incels so they can always cope and imagine that someone else has it worse than them

male feminists have always tried to get bitches by agreeing with whatever women said but in this generation thankfully it doesn't work so hopefully these simps join the ILF with us

They'll are basically white knighting cucks who would do anything for a crumb of pussy.

I know how their mind works. they're doing it in the hopes of female attention. they can deny it all they want but I know how their mind works as I used to be like them