Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ugly men exist?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
It’s a biological glitch…

Why would an ugly man exist if the sole purpose of existence is to procreate? It doesn’t make sense.

Logically, I believe, an ugly man is better off dead. Wish I had the courage to rope:feelsrope:

the duality of man. chad cannot exist without ugly.

because ugly w*men reproduce.

Ancestors had it easy af
Today they have rights and liberated to whore and drugs themselves thus it ends with us

to have a hierarchy in place .

the world needs these unfortunate people for controll and labor

Because genetics is RNG on a massive scale, and so there’s bound to be fuck ups every now and then

As reminders to people not to race-mix. Why else would race mixed people be ugly and endogamous tribes be beautiful? Take the kalash tribe in the pakistani/indian mountains f.ex. Beautiful in their way since they´re homogeneous.

As reminders to people not to race-mix. Why else would race mixed people be ugly

Exactly. It is vile to view mixed traits as beautiful.

Pay taxes and do grunt work.

Because of ugly sluts

I used to wonder this shit, but nature is not perfect, and women can have children no matter what so their shit genetics will propagate into the future.