Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do we admire dark tried men?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Like why do we admire men like Mike Tyson,Genghis khan,kratos (from god of war) or Patrick Bateman. You get the picture.. ruthless men who would kill to get their way. Why do we find them interesting. Is they something primal about it? Are we mean't to be this way? Someone please blackpill me

because they are brave and we are cowards

Like why do we admire men like Mike Tyson,Genghis khan,kratos (from god of war) or Patrick Bateman. You get the picture.. ruthless men who would kill to get their way. Why do we find them interesting. Is they something primal about it? Are we mean't to be this way? Someone please blackpill me
Because they do what they want, when they want to, and it actually works out for them.

Living the dream

Power fantasy+primal needs, characters that get what they want by fighting are so admired because they (unlike most people) have the guts to actually do it

Like why do we admire men like Mike Tyson,Genghis khan,kratos (from god of war) or Patrick Bateman. You get the picture.. ruthless men who would kill to get their way. Why do we find them interesting. Is they something primal about it? Are we mean't to be this way?
Who is 'we'?

Someone please blackpill me

Why do you think it's a foid?
Because only a foid would question why men easily relate to power fantasies

Because they get what we can't get.

i am a dark triad male im just ugly.

guys like Izaya , Hazama , Akashi , etc . these sociopathic shitters that get their way regardless .

i think deep down we just want most of the controll and Power these characters have , Its a Male Fantasy really.

@YBP Yxngcel

It doesn't end well