Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do we allow lurkers?

you got me. ill also use it as a excuse to tell you to suck a dick. the answer is obvious yet multiple people gave different ones. your a certified idiot
Based tbh

I joined this place same time I joined stormfront and nofap. Forgot my logins for the other two places and so just stuck here tbh.
That's why i use the same password for everything.

"One password to rule them all!"

my-precious

Don't tell anyone!

The lurkers who post screenshots on Reddit are unknowingly helping to spread the blackpill far and wide. The blackpill can't be disputed, so when soys try to mock us it just backsfires and makes themselves look like morons for trying to make fun of unpleasant facts. There's no reason to ban lurkers or ever get upset about IncelTears posts -- it always a net positive.

Last edited:
That's why i use the same password for everything.

"One password to rule them all!"

my-precious

Don't tell anyone!

The lurkers who post screenshots on Reddit are unknowingly helping to spread the blackpill far and wide. The blackpill can't be disputed, so when soys try to mock us it just backsfires and makes themselves look like morons for trying to make fun of unpleasant facts. There's no reason to ban lurkers or ever get upset about IncelTears posts -- it always a net positive.
I'm of the opinion that it does the opposite. It makes it out to be the ravings and rantings of bitter men when in fact its reality and rooted in science. The blackpill needs serious exposure, not ironic listeners who have convinced themselves its a spectacle.

Last edited:
I lurked, for a long time before joining this site

That's the goal of a lot of people screenshotting too. It makes for a chilling effect on speech here and people have to larp and exaggerate more to pretend they aren't phased.
Maybe it's a reason a lot of people postmaxx too. Not worth it if all your effort mainly just goes to people you don't want it to tbhngl

tbh the media world is obsessed with incels and other things they consider weird news. Tabloid tier journalism.
Right.

View attachment 338779

I'm of the opinion that it does the opposite. It makes it out to be the ravings and rantings of bitter men when in fact its reality and rooted in science. The blackpill needs serious exposure, not ironic listeners who have convinced themselves its a spectacle.
Without spectacles i wouldn't be able to see much!

This

Also I sometimes browse the forum without logging in because Im lazy tbh and if I see something I want to respond to I end up logging in

I would be much less likely to keep participating if I have to log in every time, fuck that
I log in every time I get in here since I know that I will comment atleast a couple of times. But I usually stay logged on if I leave the tab open.

So we get more members and exposure

I'm butthurt? You talked shit and I talked shit back. I'm just better at it. Your not even a footnote in my day. And what does me not being registered have to do with my question or proceeding comments? Again, suck my whole dick.
Yeah you're a great shit talker despite literally not realising that you can't be registered to a site before you first visit it.

In case you still don't get it, ANYONE WHO ISN'T REGISTERED IS A LURKER.

End yourself and stop talking about your "whole dick" when it's probably sub 5in. LMFAO.

Yeah you're a great shit talker despite literally not realising that you can't be registered to a site before you first visit it.

In case you still don't get it, ANYONE WHO ISN'T REGISTERED IS A LURKER.

End yourself and stop talking about your "whole dick" when it's probably sub 5in. LMFAO.
5.6 in actually. And your dumbass is still missing the point. The point of this post was not that I didn't know what a lurker was. It wasn't even about registration. It was regarding the fact that if the forum was more locked down, we would get trolled a lot less. I probed the board and got plenty of answers that made sense, then your illiterate ass showed up and tried to be edgy and funny. It is possible to run a forum successfully without letting randoms stomp in and out. You really need to work on your ability to comprehend text. This is pathetic.

Last edited:
Some are Incels.

Some are on the way to learning the truth.

Also they all give this site traffic -> income.
Running a forum costs money you know?

5.6 in actually. And your dumbass is still missing the point, but I'm not wasting time with you. The grownups are talking now, you can be quiet.
He thinks he's a grownup with a 5inch dick :feelskek: Good luck in special ed