Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do we allow lurkers?

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★

I'm sure someone has asked this question before, but I feel compelled to pose it. If there is some stock answer available feel free to throw it at me.

to feed them blackpills

Someone has to pay the server bills and we're getting no ads.

if they don't see what type of content is on here they wouldn't register. You wouldn't have registered on here if you didn't know this place is about blackpill and lurked to know what the blackpill is.
typical 1 IQ graycel

if they don't see what type of content is on here they wouldn't register. You wouldn't have registered on here if you didn't know this place is about blackpill and lurked to know what the blackpill is.
typical 1 IQ graycel
Bullshit. No one is stumbling onto .co all starry eyed wondering what the blackpill is. Most of the lurkers are here to gawk at us like we are zoo animals. Some percentage are from boards like IT.

Because nobody would want to make an account on a website that is completely anonymous and hidden. Imagine coming here and it’s just a grey screen with “lol put in your login information and make an account hahaha also tell us about you and by the way you can’t use a vpn and have no idea if we’re credible haha”

Bullshit. No one is stumbling onto .co all starry eyed wondering what the blackpill is. Most of the lurkers are here to gawk at us like we are zoo animals. Some percentage are from boards like IT.
I lurked for months before joining
Because nobody would want to make an account on a website that is completely anonymous and hidden. Imagine coming here and it’s just a grey screen with “lol put in your login information and make an account hahaha also tell us about you and by the way you can’t use a vpn and have no idea if we’re credible haha”

So they can have a view of the circus

I joined this place same time I joined stormfront and nofap. Forgot my logins for the other two places and so just stuck here tbh.

How in hell do you think they'd conduct their studies?

How else would IT be able to bully us

I don't pay server bills so I couldn't care less, I hope they are seething.

I don't care let them lurk honestly its funny making them salty over at IT

typical 1 IQ graycel
Yeah this question is ridiculous, I'm pretty sure OP only made it to have an excuse to make a thread. No way someone could actually not realise something with such a blatantly obvious answer.

Yeah this question is ridiculous, I'm pretty sure OP only made it to have an excuse to make a thread. No way someone could actually not realise something with such a blatantly obvious answer.
you got me. ill also use it as a excuse to tell you to suck a dick. the answer is obvious yet multiple people gave different ones. your a certified idiot

It needs to be public so that people can join here. Most people won’t want to join if they see a page that says you must have an account to see content and you also aren’t allowed to use a vpn. I have lurked here for a couple months before joining. Having other faggots coming here to screenshot and make fun of us is the price to pay

It needs to be public so that people can join here. Most people won’t want to join if they see a page that says you must have an account to see content and you also aren’t allowed to use a vpn. I have lurked here for a couple months before joining. Having other faggots coming here to screenshot and make fun of us is the price to pay
I heard that loud and clear, though I will say I have been a member if many forums who, after some period of growth, closed the ranks and forced membership. It does not have the effect you think it does, especially if the forum is known, and this one is. That price you are paying for inclusion is hefty.

I heard that loud and clear, though I will say I have been a member if many forums who, after some period of growth, closed the ranks and forced membership. It does not have the effect you think it does, especially if the forum is known, and this one is. That price you are paying for inclusion is hefty.
It’s not like they can do anything about it. On reddit people would mass report or even brigade. All they can do is cry about what we say on their own platforms.

For ads money I think.

Potential future members, GrAYcel
Why is everyone posting this response and walking away like its a mic drop moment lol It just shows you haven't used that many forums. not every single one is open the way this one is.

IT need ways to supplement their daily soy ration

you got me. ill also use it as a excuse to tell you to suck a dick. the answer is obvious yet multiple people gave different ones. your a certified idiot
Lol @ this butthurt retard

Were you registered to this site when you first visited? Please go back to being a lurker you fucking moron :feelskek:

How in hell do you think they'd conduct their studies?
If they didn't have us they would have no data. A real Batman and Joker relationship we have with all those researchers.

Lol @ this butthurt retard

Were you registered to this site when you first visited? Please go back to being a lurker you fucking moron :feelskek:
I'm butthurt? You talked shit and I talked shit back. I'm just better at it. Your not even a footnote in my day. And what does me not being registered have to do with my question or proceeding comments? Again, suck my whole dick.

Last edited:

This

Also I sometimes browse the forum without logging in because Im lazy tbh and if I see something I want to respond to I end up logging in

I would be much less likely to keep participating if I have to log in every time, fuck that

View attachment 338598
I'm sure someone has asked this question before, but I feel compelled to pose it. If there is some stock answer available feel free to throw it at me.
I agree with you OP.
I have suggested that in the past only the Must-Read Content section of the forum is readable to lurkers while all other sections can only be made accessible to members of this forum and after a member posts in an introduction thread.
That would definitely cut down on a lot of infiltrators, "reserachers and screenshotting of threads here.

But the mods have repeatedly declined to do this and most of the userbase on this site disagrees. They think the open nature of this site is helpful for blackpilling more people.
I disagree.
The Must-Read Content section has many topics about the blackpill along with the humor, social commentary and insight since the threads in the Must-Read Content section were once regular threads in Inceldom Discussion that achieved notoriety. From the threads in the Must-Read Content section it would be easy for prospective members to get an idea of what this site is about. But only after they signed up on this site would they see the most recent discussions.
I think this would be a fair compromise but again most people on this site don't think so.

Most of the lurkers are here to gawk at us like we are zoo animals. Some percentage are from boards like IT.
Yup. jfl at people here thinking otherwise and thinking they are "spreading the blackpill".
Or even if they are it's most likely spreading the blackpill to normies that view this site. That's counterproductive for incels because normies can use this blackpill information to learn incel's weaknesses even more while benefiting from the information typed here. It's cucked.

Last edited:
I don't even like to post because of them. It is amazing how many people want to harm us just because we're trying to vent out our feeling of loneliness and frustration. Really makes you hate the world tbh

I don't even like to post because of them.
That's the goal of a lot of people screenshotting too. It makes for a chilling effect on speech here and people have to larp and exaggerate more to pretend they aren't phased.
Maybe it's a reason a lot of people postmaxx too. Not worth it if all your effort mainly just goes to people you don't want it to tbhngl

It is amazing how many people want to harm us just because we're trying to vent out our feeling of loneliness and frustration. Really makes you hate the world tbh
tbh the media world is obsessed with incels and other things they consider weird news. Tabloid tier journalism.

If we didn’t have lurkers, we would have a lot more accounts made, simply to look at us out of curiosity. So a lot more people would infiltrate so that they could try to “ fix “ us etc.

If we didn’t have lurkers, we would have a lot more accounts made, simply to look at us out of curiosity. So a lot more people would infiltrate so that they could try to “ fix “ us etc.
So many users get banned from this forum so it's not like it's an issue to weed out infiltrators. They usually expose themselves pretty quickly when they post contrary to what some people here may think. If you have seen the larps on reddit subs they don't do a good job of concealing themselves.

And a lot of people that want to browse this site to laugh at the posts here are still probably reluctant to make an account overall because they know this site is being watched and they don't want any trace of membership on this site.

I agree with you OP.
I have suggested that in the past only the Must-Read Content section of the forum is readable to lurkers while all other sections can only be made accessible to members of this forum and after a member posts in an introduction thread.
That would definitely cut down on a lot of infiltrators, "reserachers and screenshotting of threads here.

But the mods have repeatedly declined to do this and most of the userbase on this site disagrees. They think the open nature of this site is helpful for blackpilling more people.
I disagree.
The Must-Read Content section has many topics about the blackpill along with the humor, social commentary and insight since the threads in the Must-Read Content section were once regular threads in Inceldom Discussion that achieved notoriety. From the threads in the Must-Read Content section it would be easy for prospective members to get an idea of what this site is about. But only after they signed up on this site would they see the most recent discussions.
I think this would be a fair compromise but again most people on this site don't think so.

Yup. jfl at people here thinking otherwise and thinking they are "spreading the blackpill".
Or even if they are it's most likely spreading the blackpill to normies that view this site. That's counterproductive for incels because normies can use this blackpill information to learn incel's weaknesses even more while benefiting from the information typed here. It's cucked.
This is the best approach to me. Have a must read section but keep the active discussions behind the registry wall. There is a lot of focus on lurking and I completely get where they are coming from but I would think quality of life here at the forum would improve if it wasn't so open.

No doubt bad actors would still make accounts but there are ways to handle that too. Also, general rule is if you make people make accounts for things it deters some percentage of people just because of the extra step involved.
Can ethnics join stormfront?
Why would you want to do that? lol

This is the best approach to me. Have a must read section but keep the active discussions behind the registry wall.
Exactly. It's like a free trial to read the Must-Read Section of the forum but to read other more recent discussions you have to have skin in the game so to speak and make an account.

There is a lot of focus on lurking and I completely get where they are coming from but I would think quality of life here at the forum would improve if it wasn't so open.
I think a lot of people that make accounts here only do so after posting on reddit or some other online incel community and the amount of people signing up isn't so much restricted to how many sections of the forum are open access without membership. I don't think lurking potentially blackpilled incels would be that comfortable making the jump to signing up on this site and posting as a member if they haven't posted elsewhere tbh because when you've never posted it's a big commitment to decide whether you want to start.