Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do We Hate Foids

U

unintelligible

Greycel
i understand the reasoning because they are useless besides sex, but is there a psychological reason why we hate foids so much?

idk if that makes sense. i smoked a bowl and it could’ve just been a high thought.

would you hate a manipulative psychopath?

They are parasitic psychopaths who seek to keep us enslaved and hungering for their sexual validation. They seek to gain at our expense.

GrAY thread jfl, though I hate weak leftist soy chugger "men" that have allowed toilets to become they way they are more

please someone put him down for the love of god some mod shoot him in the head (metaphorically)

Because us men are tasked to provide and protect them while they manipulate us.

because they have discriminated and abused us since birth bc we are not hightiernormie/chad

because they hate ugly man back

Hi IT troon

It’s because they don’t love me :feelsrope:

Nigger, you will screenshot and uploaded your shitty photos on r/IT

i understand the reasoning because they are useless besides sex, but is there a psychological reason why we hate foids so much?

idk if that makes sense. i smoked a bowl and it could’ve just been a high thought.
Because they deny us love, sex, and intimacy. That's the answer to your question

No virgin stacy gf

The fact that they have social power over men (not just incels), are allowed to make fun of us and get away with it (you can't hit them like you could if it were another dude), they have more rights than us / if not the same amount, they can kill your child and celebrate / world will applaud them, they can't do anything wrong in the eyes of the law / society as a whole, they can sell themselves for sex / OF and make more money than a regular loser dude trying to make money at a real job, etc., etc.

Foids just have so much privilege and don't see it / or are at best.. in denial as they know for a fact that they have it all. Feminism is systemic and controls the narrative in the West. Female = good, male = bad.

All of this is why it's okay to be a misogynist. Don't ever feel sorry / guilty for hating those that want you dead / oppressed. Always hate them. Hate is the key to moving on and being powerful. I will forever hate foids for fucking with me and my fellow man for generations, only getting stronger as men become obsolete (offing themselves). I can't wait to see this world burn.

The fact that they have social power over men (not just incels), are allowed to make fun of us and get away with it (you can't hit them like you could if it were another dude), they have more rights than us / if not the same amount, they can kill your child and celebrate / world will applaud them, they can't do anything wrong in the eyes of the law / society as a whole, they can sell themselves for sex / OF and make more money than a regular loser dude trying to make money at a real job, etc., etc.

Foids just have so much privilege and don't see it / or are at best.. in denial as they know for a fact that they have it all. Feminism is systemic and controls the narrative in the West. Female = good, male = bad.

All of this is why it's okay to be a misogynist. Don't ever feel sorry / guilty for hating those that want you dead / oppressed. Always hate them. Hate is the key to moving on and being powerful. I will forever hate foids for fucking with me and my fellow man for generations, only getting stronger as men become obsolete (offing themselves). I can't wait to see this world burn.

They hated us first.

They hate us with a burning passion

The fact that they have social power over men (not just incels), are allowed to make fun of us and get away with it (you can't hit them like you could if it were another dude)

1) Women started this and hated us first. Women do not care one iota about the well being and happiness of the vast overwhelming majority of men. In fact women give every indication that they enjoy the suffering of ugly low status men (they unironically see low status ugly poor men as subhuman) and feel that suffering is deserved; they mock that group of men (eg most men) constantly when social consequences aren’t enforced for it anyway. Anyone that’s kept up with mainstream social media and has two eyes should be able to put this together.

2) If women had their way the vast overwhelming majority of men would be kept far away from them and restricted from ever even talking to them (god forbid a man women deem “beneath them” dares approach and ask them out) while at the same time women want access to men’s labor, resources, and protection via government abstraction. They want this will while providing absolutely nothing to men in return.

3) This is a continuation of those first two really, but misandry is rampant and broadly tolerated or even encouraged in western society while misogyny is not — there’s the obvious double standard of this but also the difference that the most issues the misandrist could reasonably be mad about have already been fixed in western society whereas the issues the misogynists are mad about haven’t even remotely been acknowledged (despite many of them being real/true).

4) Men and women are physically and psychologically different and have very different on average behaviors and desires. Both men and women have negative traits that can damage society unchecked (e.g. Men are inherently more violent and want to rape, etc — women are hypergamous and leverage their sexuality to manipulate men, etc). Hypergamy and women being totally unwilling to do their roll as mothers and refusing to “date down” (eg date men that are actually at their real level) means some form of restriction has to be placed on their choices for society to function long term. Otherwise you get what we have today with pseudo harems where women are shared only by a few top men via dating apps and such.

5) Women have no conception of “fairness” or impartiality when it comes to their acquisition of resources from men. Look at divorce laws and how men get absolutely fucking ass raped and it’s totally legal and normal here. Do women care? lol no

6) Women are the ones mostly pushing woke nonsense, trans delusion, ruining art, and pushing for harsher censorship of “things they don’t like”. Men do this too unfortunately, but women are much farther left than men on average and more of them buy into this kind of nonsense on average.

When men are in charge of society (as they should be purely because they’re the ones who fight and die to build and defend the society and they’re the ones even today who maintain the dirty infrastructure and pay most taxes while taking less out for themselves), men actually do care about women’s wellbeing and happiness. Why do you think men gave women rights the vote freedom to choose and so on? Because men do actually care about women and men are also wildly less picky in terms of mate selection and so on (we have tons of data for this). The only reason a growing cohort of young men now despise women is because female nature and those desires have been unleashed via social media, online dating/speed dating studies, and these damaging behaviors have been allowed by broad society.

Historically if enough young men can’t reasonably get access to decent wives, sex, jobs, homes, etc they get very angry and flip the board/build a new more fair society. This is how you know women who virtue signal about “muh equality” and “muh equity” are full of horse shit because they don’t care at all about men’s needs when it would cost them a thing.

*disclaimer, these observations are true merely “in aggregate” or “on average” and obviously not every person is the same. Despite this broad trends emerge for different groups and meaningful differences certainly exist.
*disclaimer 2, I expect many women would read these bullets and exclaim, “I’m not like that! That’s not fair!” but it comes down to seeing what they actually do in aggregate, not what they say in aggregate. Most people are blind to their own “darkness” so to speak.

Last edited:

Some great points in here, cheers :feelsYall: I dig your point about their social power over men. Men have had any ability to restrain women’s behavior at all removed, no matter how damaging a behavior may be, and in fact you’re not even allowed to criticize them in any capacity in current year (no matter how valid said criticism may actually be). People balk when the concept of restraining somewhat women’s mate choice but do they not get that men have our desires and behaviors restrained by society a ton? How is it fair that men sacrifice so much and receive nothing in return? Why wouldn’t men oppose a structure like that?

Beyond that as you say women really are treated dramatically better than men in modern western society. Just one example they actually get a choice if they want to be a stay at home mother or work, men get no choice and are just expected to work — often for basically nothing meaningful in return.

Last edited:
There’s no “Official .is Position Stance on Women.”

They are small minded and very egotistical