Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do We Have More Boys Than Girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
It evens out around 30, perfect time for betabuxxing :)

More males are produced the healthier we are. We were born to compete for scraps.

We need make abortions. At least half of males need be another to lower sexual completion along with hardcore execution lawas for fornication

Surplus men are supposed to die in war; a stable society in peacetime has more femoids than men. We have too many men these days because we have an unnatural lack of bloodshed in the world.

Surplus men are supposed to die in war; a stable society in peacetime has more femoids than men. We have too many men these days because we have an unnatural lack of bloodshed in the world.
Legit or we can do mass male abortion and allow fee euthanisa for men.

The direction our consumerist society seems to be going is selling surplus men high-octane copes like virtual reality and waifu-bots. That seems to be the most realistic solution to the incel problem. Certain special interest groups who hate us obviously want to keep these things from coming to the forefront under the guise of protecting their pet demographics. If they succeed, they'll regret it in due time.

Suicide, war, murder, etc.

This is all I want. But they want us to be slaves.
The direction our consumerist society seems to be going is selling surplus men high-octane copes like virtual reality and waifu-bots. That seems to be the most realistic solution to the incel problem. Certain special interest groups who hate us obviously want to keep these things from coming to the forefront under the guise of protecting their pet demographics. If they succeed, they'll regret it in due time.
I don't know if I will ever make a long post about this topic. But I've read several books that indicate surplus men work harder to impress women and in turn create new technology. The massive surplus of males in China has been credited for their recent economic success.

Last edited: