Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do we say Twitter is a waste of time, but see no problem combing Reddit for people to debate?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's a lot more of us on Reddit than on Twitter. And people aren't just reposting Reddit posts here, they're getting into discussions with people. Why not scour Twitter for stuff to repost too?
EDIT: I can think of one good reason though.

idgaf about either really

I always wondered that myself as to why so many try to reason with redditors, when Reddit is more or less the same as Twitter, yet users are aware of how much of landfill twitter is.

both are shit, the end

Reddit has soyboys
Twitter has soyboys, normies, boomers AND foids.

It's all relative

Reddit has soyboys
Twitter has soyboys, normies, boomers AND foids.

It's all relative

I think Reddit has those things too?

JFL if you visit any other website than this one
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I don't know I don't use Twitter

It's the format. Reddit has an upvote/downvote system and each parent comment is separate from each other and has it's own replies to it.

It's the format. Reddit has an upvote/downvote system and each parent comment is separate from each other and has it's own replies to it.

What's so great about the format that it justifies using Reddit?

The answer is in my previous comment.

But what makes that format so great? What effect does it have/purpose does it serve that people are like "Don't go on Twitter, Twitter is cucked, oh but Reddit is not cucked. Not cucked enough to stay away from?"

don't really bother with reddit and twitter can suck on my cock for all I care.

But what makes that format so great? What effect does it have/purpose does it serve that people are like "Don't go on Twitter, Twitter is cucked, oh but Reddit is not cucked. Not cucked enough to stay away from?"
The format is great. The place itself is cucked. Some people here, however, are masochists. They know how intolerant Reddit towards the blackpill.

The format is great. The place itself is cucked. Some people here, however, are masochists. They know how intolerant Reddit towards the blackpill.

First, if both places are cucked, why is Twitter avoided for its cuckery? Why do these so-called masochists not go on Twitter if they don't care about cuckery, and cuckery is the reason they avoid it?

Second, if people are avoiding Twitter for the format and not the cuckery, what's wrong with the format and what's right with Reddit's format? Why is that a "good" format?

1) First, if both places are cucked, why is Twitter avoided for its cuckery? Why do these so-called masochists not go on Twitter if they don't care about cuckery, and cuckery is the reason they avoid it?

2) Second, if people are avoiding Twitter for the format and not the cuckery, what's wrong with the format and what's right with Reddit's format? Why is that a "good" format?
1) People are avoiding Twitter for the format and not the cuckoldry.

2) Each individual comment is easier to read. Also replies on parent comments are hidden on twitter. You cannot embed videos or photos on Reddit which makes the subreddits very consistent in a way (it's only text, no images, no videos, no nothing). Avatars are hidden, only usernames are visible. Overall the format is cleaner and more comfortable to browse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back