Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why do we use the term "lay down and rot" or LDAR

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Why not "Stand up and Grow" or SUAG.

Stand Up And Grow

...............…………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

Cat Celebrate GIF by truth

SUAG on deez nuts

Laying down is lower effort than standing up

Humans and living beings in general always take the path of least resistance. If your efforts are in vain and they don't bear any fruit, you will naturally give up. Laying down and rotting is actually a good thing for you. If an animal is wounded, it doesn't try to waste energy by hunting because its chances of finding anything good are already low, so the animal will rest. We know its over for us. We just hibernate for the time being, and for some of us it means being in this state for the rest of our lives.

Just relax and LDAR, bro.

Humans and living beings in general always take the path of least resistance. If your efforts are in vain and they don't bear any fruit, you will naturally give up. Laying down and rotting is actually a good thing for you. If an animal is wounded, it doesn't try to waste energy by hunting because its chances of finding anything good are already low, so the animal will rest. We know its over for us. We just hibernate for the time being, and for some of us it means being in this state for the rest of our lives.
High IQ

SUAG on my balls :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

what i want to use is a bomb near feminist festival. (in minecraft)

Because im LITERALLY laying down in my bed and rotting you fucking retard

I’m not rotting. I’m just resting. You see, I’ve been trying to get my energy back for 4 long years now. I just need a little bit longer