Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women always have the need to tell each other they are "so beautiful“?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Even when it comes to fat landwhales, they try to make them love themselves by giving them extremely overdoned compliments, especially on social media.
Even when it’s a video that has nothing to do with her appearance, you see foids commenting: "She’s beautiful“.

I think, they do this because they are trying to advertise the female gender more by telling us men: Look how beautiful women are, you need to value us more.

They do it because they want to eliminate competition. Foids tell foids they’re beautiful and do not need to lose weight bc they aren’t competition. Life is all just a competition. Especially when you’re male. Brutal.

They do it because they want to eliminate competition. Foids tell foids they’re beautiful and do not need to lose weight bc they aren’t competition. Life is all just a competition. Especially when you’re male. Brutal.
Indeed absolutely ruthless

When they're not being actual whores, they're being validation whores.

Maybe they figure they don't have enough of an overblown ego yet, so they inflate each other's egos even more. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Because women prefer to live a life of pretty lies rather than ugly truths. I honestly can't explain why they're like that, but I'll take a stab: children live in a fantasy world. It's natural. However, boys get that thought process slapped out of them; girls in contrast are constantly rewarded, and they never grow out of that shit. So as adults, foids can't handle ugly truths.

Because women prefer to live a life of pretty lies rather than ugly truths. I honestly can't explain why they're like that, but I'll take a stab: children live in a fantasy world. It's natural. However, boys get that thought process slapped out of them; girls in contrast are constantly rewarded, and they never grow out of that shit. So as adults, foids can't handle ugly truths.
:yes:

Complimenting each other is a way for women to bond with each other. Same like how men roast each other in order to bond. Compliments make women feel good because their appearance is very important and really their biggest asset. They don't care if it's a lie as long as it gives them good emotions.

Pretty much

Complimenting each other is a way for women to bond with each other. Same like how men roast each other in order to bond. Compliments make women feel good because their appearance is very important and really their biggest asset. They don't care if it's a lie as long as it gives them good emotions.
Yes, that's also true.

You made me realize something though: not enjoying roasting might be an incel trait, a reason why most incels can't seem to bond with other men

They do this with their male friends too, I'm a Manwhale (male Landwhale) and I have a lot of female friends that tell me bullshit like "You're not that fat" and "You're curvy, not fat". Toilets virtue signal as a second nature.

Toilets will tell their ugliest most retarded short male friends that they're "handsome, smart, and tall" just to boost his confidence. This is why toilets are always so arrogant and sex-havers in general.

Not all toilets do this, I notice that Asian toilets do this a lot less and are actually highly critical of everyone's looks, Nigger toilets are the polar opposite and do this the absolute worst.

Surprise-surprise, Asians actually look the best because they have to take care of themselves and Niggers always look like shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Body positivity is the greatest hurdle to toilets losing weight, that or the corrupt politicians and the sugar industry that make unhealthy foods so easily accessible.

They do this with their male friends too, I'm a Manwhale (male Landwhale) and I have a lot of female friends that tell me bullshit like "You're not that fat" and "You're curvy, not fat". Toilets virtue signal as a second nature.

Toilets will tell their ugliest most retarded short male friends that they're "handsome, smart, and tall" just to boost his confidence. This is why toilets are always so arrogant and sex-havers in general.

Not all toilets do this, I notice that Asian toilets do this a lot less and are actually highly critical of everyone's looks, Nigger toilets are the polar opposite and do this the absolute worst.

Surprise-surprise, Asians actually look the best because they have to take care of themselves and Niggers always look like shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Body positivity is the greatest hurdle to toilets losing weight, that or the corrupt politicians and the sugar industry that make unhealthy foods so easily accessible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming my obesity on the availability of sugary foods. When I lived in Latin America (before I got my permanent criminal record) I used to lose weight like crazy, like 10 kg a month, despite there being way more obese people there than in the Netherlands.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

bc they r fucking animals

Women are obsessed with looks. They say they don't care about looks yet they spend hours putting on make up and watching make up tutorials. How can you do that and say you don't care about looks.

To sound good and earn virtue points :lul::lul:

think, they do this because they are trying to advertise the female gender more by telling us men: Look how beautiful women are, you need to value us more.
Yes, if landwhales are worth in gold, beckies are worth in diamonds. Pussy inflation.

Its part of their collective need to artificially boost one another's self-esteem, because deep down without constant affirmations from others they are left to deal with the harsh reality that they were born weak, emotional, incompetent women in a world of men

Deep down, most women are fundamentally ashamed of the fact that they are women, and so they need constant distractions from that harsh reality, such as being told that they are physically attractive (a woman's primary worth)

They live in a fantasy land where they are all supermodels and deserve rich Chad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming my obesity on the availability of sugary foods. When I lived in Latin America (before I got my permanent criminal record) I used to lose weight like crazy, like 10 kg a month, despite there being way more obese people there than in the Netherlands.
was it hard to move out? how did you work it out with new language?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back