Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women despise me so much?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm always treated like absolute dogshit by them. I don't get it, what did I do wrong to deserve such inhumane treatment? The funniest part is that I'm still expected by soyciety to treat women with "respect" even though they haven't not only given me respect, but constantly belittled and made a fool out of me just for the sake of entertaining themselves and getting a kick out of it.

The empathetic gender xD

You have to be good looking to be treated like a dignified human by women.

They don’t respect your appearance

look in the mirror

IT member would say "maybe if you didn't say you wanted to rape women." Obviously none of us talk like this in real life. We get radicalized by them because of them. There's no reason they should treat you as terrible as they do.

I'm always treated like absolute dogshit by them. I don't get it, what did I do wrong to deserve such inhumane treatment? The funniest part is that I'm still expected by soyciety to treat women with "respect" even though they haven't not only given me respect, but constantly belittled and made a fool out of me just for the sake of entertaining themselves and getting a kick out of it.
cuz we are ugly