Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do women envy men despite our lives being shittier?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
well i think its because having a shitty life inherently makes you more interesting. but women only see one side of it.

incase you dont know what im talking about theres a fucking epidemic of women wishing they were men.. tik toks. songs. all that shit. this shit has been going on for a while but it makes no fucking sense.

They wishing they were men.
Not incels.
Some men have good life compared to most foids

Because we have a dick and they dont

I think because they are afraid that we are physically stronger. If the average man, really wanted to, he could overpower the average woman to rape or kill her.

They often say shit like ''if men didn't exist, I could walk safely at night''.

They are physically weak, people don't like the way their voices sound, everyone telling them how hard it is to be a woman, they don't like being short (even when they'd be short as a man, kek,) they don't like it when non-chad men are attracted to them,
penis envy
Because we have a dick and they dont
and they only notice tall, goodlooking guys so they think that's what being a man is like.

rubbing salt in the wound.

same dynamic as when those feminist bitches talk about “guys”. she means chads, they want the social and physical privileges of being a top 0.001% man cause comparing that to the average foid is like comparing a lion to a mouse.

They envy and want to be chads, not men like u and me.

Q23csrmgpxp91

Women only gravitate toward the top percentage of men, so it's natural that those men are all they see.
When feminists talk about equality, they're talking about female/chad equality, not female/male equality.

They want strength of men not responsibilities

It's a jewish tranny psyop. Look at Ellen Page, she will kill herself within 10 years for sure.

same dynamic as when those feminist bitches talk about “guys”. she means chads, they want the social and physical privileges of being a top 0.001% man cause comparing that to the average foid is like comparing a lion to a mouse.

Because ((((we dont have periods))))

Foids don't want to be men like us, they want to be chads. Of course the juxtaposition of people like Ellen Page (Who is 5' tall and looks like a mongoloid) and chads like Jacob Elordi causes these foids to give up on their fantasies as they know subconsiously that they can never look like that. Simply put, foids do not understand the problems that normies and incels face, which are what most men are, (the former).

I think because they are afraid that we are physically stronger. If the average man, really wanted to, he could overpower the average woman to rape or kill her.

They often say shit like ''if men didn't exist, I could walk safely at night''.
JFL it’s women wanting men to be taller and stronger

Women literally make more money just by selling their bodies online :feelssus:

They just love playing the victim card

women dont see the bottom 80% of men as human so when they say men they mean the top 20% guys who are usually doing very good unless they are completely retarded

well i think its because having a shitty life inherently makes you more interesting. but women only see one side of it.

incase you dont know what im talking about theres a fucking epidemic of women wishing they were men.. tik toks. songs. all that shit. this shit has been going on for a while but it makes no fucking sense.
When foids talk about "men":
--- in any positive sense they're referring to Alpha / Chad types.
--- in any negative sense they're referring to Beta / oofie doofie types.

Omega males are invisible, we don't even register as people in the primitive brain foids have.

That dumb cunt Taylor Swift once made a song "If I were a man". The music video is her as a CEO, playboy, boss, relaxing on a yacht, etc. Not as a regular man. It was praised as a feminist revelation about male privilege.

JFL it’s women wanting men to be taller and stronger
Ikr? Feminists complain about men doing toxic masculinity, but that's literally because that's what women are attracted to.

Women keep saying they want a soft spoken soyboy who talks about his feelings all the time, but that's not true. Women are not attracted to feminine soyboy men.

Women are only attracted by tall, masculine men with 6 packs and large penis.

Plus they just want more chad

Ikr? Feminists complain about men doing toxic masculinity, but that's literally because that's what women are attracted to.

Women keep saying they want a soft spoken soyboy who talks about his feelings all the time, but that's not true. Women are not attracted to feminine soyboy men.

Women are only attracted by tall, masculine men with 6 packs and large penis.
Yes this is so factual it’s actually painfull there’s someone still oblviious to this and still promoting this shit feminism. I have been following this shit for 10 years if not more now. I am tired

Cuz we taller and stronger