Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women hate men younger than them?

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
I've seen it alot online, foidposts about rejecting a man for being 2 months younger or something along those lines. Why do they hate men younger than them? Is it because youth shows lack of responsibility? Most guys (deep down :feelshaha:) prefer younger women, but don't hate older ones.

Girls like older guys because they're seen as more mature and wealthy, which is ironically the opposite of 99% of foids. Who are often poor and immature.

I've seen it alot online, foidposts about rejecting a man for being 2 months younger or something along those lines. Why do they hate men younger than them? Is it because youth shows lack of responsibility? Most guys (deep down :feelshaha:) prefer younger women, but don't hate older ones.
Money

Girls like older guys because they're seen as more mature and wealthy, which is ironically the opposite of 99% of foids. Who are often poor and immature.

They have to compensate for it.

Yeah, I always thought that dating older toilets was "an untapped market" until I actually asked an older Chad why he only dates younger toilets, he basically told me that toilets don't mature with age and that older toilets are actively more entitled and more demanding. I asked multiple other men and usually got similar responses.

The only toilets I know that date younger men are the types of toilets that are literally 100% looks obsessed and even they have their limits. It's quite rare for a toilet to go after significantly younger men, this is despite them all having the option to hook up with 18 year old Chad even at age 60.

Young chad still slays milfoids

Bones > Age

Not if they’re good-looking.