Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women have sex? they hate it

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
I dont get it.. do women have sex everyday with chad just for validation? because women NEVER orgasm or enjoy sex from a dick in her vagina, they have a super hard time cooming and the only way girls can orgasm is if they use 3 vibrators while getting fucked by 4 chads at the same time. Most men last like 2 minutes as well LOL

I get why they have sex once a week in relationships and thats to satisfy her cuck boyfriends needs and empty his balls so he can be a good little dog that will obey her for the rest of the week. She will give

basically they hate the act itself but love the validation from making chad nutting in her and especially giving her a facial

They hate it when it's not with chad

Why do you work, if you hate working?

Chads chiseled Jaw alone makes them orgasimic

I started to hate the word chad due to how frequently I see it.

only in their brain not in their pussy or ass
You need take some more blackpills bro
take_the_blackpill.jpg

To compete with other foids. In the female social ecosystem, the higher tier Chad you manage to fuck, the higher your status is.

Foids also have to give sex to their betabuxxers once every few months to keep the betabuxxer going.

They also have sex with their bosses to get jobs and promotions.

To compete with other foids. In the female social ecosystem, the higher tier Chad you manage to fuck, the higher your status is.

Foids also have to give sex to their betabuxxers once every few months to keep the betabuxxer going.

They also have sex with their bosses to get jobs and promotions.
legit, dont forget about their sugardaddy but i guess that counts as a betabuxxer

Absurd. If anything it might even be more enjoyable for women.

after awhile they get bored of it. approximately around 30 years after they sucked and fucked hundred chads they begin to seek for an oofy doofy that will commit to them emotionally and financially so they can divorce rape him later to fuck some more chads and then cycle repeats.

Are you retarded bro. They enjoy it if it's big chad cock or thick doggy dick. They just get disgusted from normies and incels.

They hate it only when they have it with non-chads.

Women only want sex from Chad that's it

´Good little dog, that will obey her´:lul: Which is so True.
I always viewed relationships (for Non-Chads) as cucked. You are simply jumping through hoops 24/7 and kissing her Ass/feet, to keep her interested in your sorry A$$ pathetic Failure of a man, that puts women on a pedestal.