Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do women think that if they turn into males they'll become 6'5 gigachad

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Literally they think if they get a penis they'd just be chad. Are they that delusional that they won't be seen as incel?. Jfl is your a ftm and are attracted to hot Stacy women. Lol half of them look like incels
Resize courtesy of Graham
86062ec3 506b 41e0 8859 3a048703e1e0 2060x1236
Unnamed 12

You really need to think about the ugly men in order to comprehend what you are going into. Feminine small framed ethnic mixed men are the bottom of society. Women need to GRASP that this is the reality of they transition. What is so hard about not acknowledging ugly mens problems

Some of them don't even look like adults.

But FTMs have higher SMV than actual man, because FTM are still viewed as women, they still got a pussy and they are usually into LGBT groups, who are easy to get sex

They can't turn into males anyway, they can larp aka transmax at best

Some of them don't even look like adults.

But FTMs have higher SMV than actual man, because FTM are still seeing as women, they still got a pussy and they are usually into LGBT groups, who are easy to get sex
Hmm maybe I should've worded this better because most of you would say that. I meant the penis envy foids. Who think their identity issues would just magically go away if they had a penis and the foids who surgically ruined their thighs for penises :feelskek: jfl at being foid and failing to grasp you can just become a millionaire in 3 secs for selling feet pics on onlyfans

Hmm maybe I should've worded this better because most of you would say that. I meant the penis envy foids. Who think their identity issues would just magically go away if they had a penis and the foids who surgically ruined their thighs for penises :feelskek:
Yeah, they lose SMV and life quality, but still SMV higher than most men

Yeah, they lose SMV and life quality, but still SMV higher than most men
That's retarded logic but sadly true. But who the fuck would sleep with an ugly abomination of a trans male that reals of rotting vinegar and dead corspe. Main point is that women need to grasp that ugly mens life's will be harder. Especially the autistic ones since they can also be groped and raped by a desperate retarded priest or shitty father. Because they so low iq

Last edited:
these freaks deserve to be raped over and over til they remember what gender they are.

these freaks deserve to be raped over and over til they remember what gender they are.
That will boost their egos that they deserve Chad. They need to know that ugly males are suffering

That's retarded logic but sadly true. But who the fuck would sleep with an ugly abomination of a trans male that reals of rotting vinegar and dead corspe
Dykes:

Dykes wouldn't mind dating even landwhales, as long as they have a vagina

Dykes always want sperm donors and they look for chads, i had a based dream where i was working in sperm lab and i replaced chads sperm with my own sperm and the dykes birthed some subhuman with 3 arms then i woke up it was lifefuel ngl
3 arms that's a genetically modified chadcel very proud of you based commentor

Dykes always want sperm donors and they look for chads, i had a based dream where i was working in sperm lab and i replaced chads sperm with my own sperm and the dykes birthed some subhuman with 3 arms then i woke up it was lifefuel ngl
Dykes are just foids who can't get chad, and then start dating each order instead of dating a normie or their looksmatch.

Also, wtf kind of dream is this? :feelskek:

Dykes are just foids who can't get chad, and then start dating each order instead of dating a normie or their looksmatch.

A based one. Too bad I had a dream where I almost got shot by a ricecel because he was mogged by bts

hahaha idfk i read some article about sperm donors and dykes the same day i had dream and i was on some supplements that give vivid dream as side effect also was wearing a nicotine patch which i hear gives weird dreams