Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory When women go into "nag mode"

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Have you noticed this? I do have some female friends and they do this. It's like they NEED YOU TO BE WORRIED about something.

I guess the reason is because women typically look to men to do things, fix things, etc. So if you're not worried and you're just sitting there, that doesn't feel good to them because they feel incapable of doing it and it feels wrong to try, so they need you to do it. Like a child trying to get a parent to do something for them.

Naggers are dangerous though. You can end up very stressed and unhappy if you date a woman like that.

never help them.

Nill Kaggers

My mother will nag me though or pester.

Usually she will open the door to my room and nag me about how I spend all my time instead my room, it irritates me since its pointless and achieves nothing except make us both annoyed.

Usually she will open the door to my room and nag me about how I spend all my time instead my room, it irritates me since its pointless and achieves nothing except make us both annoyed.
-
Yea, this exactly.

I mean where the hell else are you gonna spend your time?- It would be silly-- your room is where your stuff is
-

I mean where the hell else are you gonna spend your time?- It would be silly-- your room is where your stuff is
I have tried going outside.

Usually I just get hungry, lonely, thirsty, sweaty and tired. Oh and heightmogged by everyone lol

I think in part it is because I do not have a drivers license yet, I might self ban from here for a bit so I can focus on passing the test for a bit.

i consider it as a form of bullying, a passive agression. Foids sometimes need to vent their frustration of life at someone. I don't think they even do that consciously, just want you as a bag to punch and feel better about themselves. Living with women is a torture.

I don't want women to go into nag mode

I want women to go into heat mode instead and let me BREED them :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Have you noticed this? I do have some female friends and they do this. It's like they NEED YOU TO BE WORRIED about something.

I guess the reason is because women typically look to men to do things, fix things, etc. So if you're not worried and you're just sitting there, that doesn't feel good to them because they feel incapable of doing it and it feels wrong to try, so they need you to do it. Like a child trying to get a parent to do something for them.

Naggers are dangerous though. You can end up very stressed and unhappy if you date a woman like that.
i consider it as a form of bullying, a passive agression. Foids sometimes need to vent their frustration of life at someone. I don't think they even do that consciously, just want you as a bag to punch and feel better about themselves. Living with women is a torture.
Foids nag because they want to vent their anger out on you and use you as an emotional punching bag to take their rage out on. They also want to exert power and control over someone and this is a way to do that.

However these foids rarely nag Chad because they actually respect him as a human being and they recognize his authority.

This might be the trait I hate and fear most in women. The ones I intimately know (sis and Mum) both use men as indentured servants. Pass me that, do that for me, get that for me, don’t leave that door open, can you clean up your crumbs after you do x.

My Dad has completely submitted to it, decades ago, and does anything either ask. My Mum doesn’t do it with me because reasons and my sister doesn’t do it much because its led to many arguments.

But I fear, even in my fantasies, finding a girl I love and her turning into this creature. It’s hard to deal with without coming across as a psychopath.

Also, how much of a nag a woman is directly correlates with how much respect she has for a man. If a woman respects you, she won’t do it much. My sister has had two real boyfriends that I’ve observed her with. One was attractive, one was ugly. Guess which one she treated with respect and guess which one she had raging arguments with where I literally heard him telling her to stop telling him what to do.

To some extent, girls do this with each other. But they definitely do it far more with guys. It’s a “shit test” and a controlling behaviour, mixed with infantilism and being a lazy, spoiled cunt.