Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why do you faggots consider the switch to be the soy console when every ps4 exclusive is just soylent propaganda?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Look at the ps4 exclusives.
The cucked of us: Interactive movie about strong lesbians, trannies and interacial sex
Soycharted: Interactive movie, I assume is full of strong females
God of soy: Interactive movie about Soytos overcoming his toxic masculinity
Cuckrizon zero dawn: Interactive movie about strong ugly female

PS4? More like the Cuckstation 4.

This is true. But soys still stick to soytendo more than the other two consoles at the momen
PS4? More like the Cuckstation 4.
it has good Japanese exclusive games though. which is main benefit tbh

soystation 4

This is true. But soys still stick to soytendo more than the other two consoles at the momen

it has good Japanese exclusive games though. which is main benefit tbh
wrong, they are just prevalent on the ps4

The switch memes are meant to compare soyboys to children and Nintendo exclusives are generally less mature than Playstation ones.

>hurr durr this particular platform's exclusives are cucked :feelstastyman:

Most games are cucked regardless of platform, especially nintendo. Low IQ thread tbh

I don't know anything about consoles, I've never owned one. ( Except for the Wii :lul: )

Sorry, I’m not a console peasant anymore

Every platform has shitty games...

All console gayming is soy

In fact PC gayming is also becoming soy.

just play retro games from now on.

because people always look for easy targets. there were a couple of pics online with ugly, low-t males holding the switch so it got associated with that kind of men and those men are easy to mock. "you have the same thing that that ugly dude took a picture with? jfl, cuck."

Last edited:
talking about how you should only play retro games and everything new is bad, that is cringe
go ahead and play modern games if you like steaming plates of the gynocracy's propaganda.

Good modern games exist but they're usually niche and singleplayer

I think you take memes too seriously or even games for that matter

All I know is GameCube was cool.

The console doesn't make you soy. Lack of balls do. Soys could be playing Spank a Hoe on Chadbox 360 and would still be cucks.

The cucked of us: Interactive movie about strong lesbians, trannies and interacial sex
Although Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy has strong females, I wouldn't call it a interactive movie. I don't like Uncharted that much due to the enemies being bullet sponges.

Next generation of consoles will be remastered games of the PS4 generation JFL. The gaming cope will be gone.

I wouldn't call it a interactive movie.
I played a little bit of the first one because it was free on the ps4 and I confirmed it is an interactive movie. I couldnt play 1 minute without a cutscene interruptinh me or the characters walking slowly while talking.

Never really played either

I played a little bit of the first one because it was free on the ps4 and I confirmed it is an interactive movie. I couldnt play 1 minute without a cutscene interruptinh me or the characters walking slowly while talking.
I haven't played the first one in like 11 years. A few chapters are like that but with every Uncharted game it's platforming > shooting > platforming > linear section. I always skip cutscenes in games, I just don't give a fuck about the story. I do hate unskippable cutscenes.

I haven't played the first one in like 11 years. A few chapters are like that but with every Uncharted game it's platforming > shooting > platforming > linear section. I always skip cutscenes in games, I just don't give a fuck about the story. I do hate unskippable cutscenes.
the entire game is linear and the platforming section are extremely scripted. Besides cutscenes most of the game is the characters walking slowly and talking, so you cant skip it

Tbh ps4 games are soy and garbage switch at least has pokemon which is fun as fuck

I still want to buy one

Download 16

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I have one too ngl

Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are soy?

This is low IQ, these games are only cucked when u compare them to previous generations. Sony realise they need to get more shekels to satisfy the market, so they need cucks and foids to buy the games, hence need to soften it.

Plus I am pretty sure GTA VI is not gonna come out on switch, and I really doubt the main character is gonna be a San Fran tranny lesbian.

Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are soy?
Those are not exclusives

Plus I am pretty sure GTA VI is not gonna come out on switch, and I really doubt the main character is gonna be a San Fran tranny lesbian.
GTA is much better played on PC, and looking at how soy was RDR2 theres a high chance the protagonist will be a tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back