Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why Do You Hate Faggots?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Why Do You Hate Faggots?

• They have annoying high pitched voices

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They spread diseases

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • They promote their filth to children to recruit

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • They try to recruit others into their lifestyle

• They constantly shove their lifestyle down people's throats

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • They promote their disgusting lifestyle as "Normal" And "Natural"

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • They Are Pedophiles

• All The Above

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
like foids, they achieve acclaim in society simply by existing

I mostly hate the flamboyant and degenerate ones, chill and down to earth gay guys I have nothing against.

I dont hate you :feelsaww:

Why Do You Hate Faggots?

View: https://i.imgur.com/Mgwh3gG.jpeg

I will never accept faggotry as "Normal" Or "Natural"

It's an abomination

You never mentioned this as a poll option but I hate them because most of them think they can turn straight guys into being gay which is just delusional. Sexuality can't be changed, I don't know why they find that hard to understand.

i don't, i couldn't care less about them. my true hate is for foids.

You never mentioned this as a poll option but I hate them because most of them think they can turn straight guys into being gay which is just delusional. Sexuality can't be changed, I don't know why they find that hard to understand.
if it can't be changed why do you care? kek, sounds like it takes 1 fag to say a few words for you to crack and go full homo :feelskek:

if it can't be changed why do you care? kek, sounds like it takes 1 fag to say a few words for you to crack and go full homo :feelskek:
What are you even trying to say? The thread asks why do we hate them, I answered with my reason.

I mostly hate the flamboyant and degenerate ones, chill and down to earth gay guys I have nothing against.
This tbh. It’s still weird and unnatural but I am too self absorbed to care at this point

What are you even trying to say? The thread asks why do we hate them, I answered with my reason.
if sexuality can't be changed why would them trying to change your sexuality bother you, it sounds more like kekfuel than anything else to see weirdo fags try and turn you.. unless it actually worked in which case it would bother you

Simple: I don't.

all this means is more foids available to straight men

if sexuality can't be changed why would them trying to change your sexuality bother you, it sounds more like kekfuel than anything else to see weirdo fags try and turn you.. unless it actually worked in which case it would bother you
Greycel moment.

I don't, they are literally men that we're not actively competing with. I only hate the ones that hate incels, they can all die, but the rest I'm fine with and I have plenty of homosexual friends because I'm not bigoted towards them. But yeah, can't argue with the data.

i don't, i couldn't care less about them. my true hate is for foids.

That is a good word choice. Most people would have said "I could care less about them", which implies that they are NOT totally indifferent to them lol.

Because penises do not belong in assholes.

My hate is concentrated mainly on toilets, who pretend to be lesbians/bisexual because it's simply trendy.

because this site is full of borderline fags who hate themselves