Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "Why do you look so sad all the time?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I remember a foid asking me this when I was a teenager, and being in complete shock.

Was this some sort of subtle attempt to fuck with me, or are foids genuinely this blind to what it's like to grow up as an ugly outcast? Everyone in that school treated me like I was piece of unwanted garbage, I was afraid of being attacked at any moment both in school and walking around outside, could barely concentrate on anything. Was it not obvious why I was completely miserable?

I'm not sure why I remembered this now, maybe because it was quite honestly the only time a femoid who is not my relative even pretended to give a shit about me. It's funny how this very well could be one of the nicest things anyone ever asked me, and I'm not even sure if it was a genuine question.

A foid voluntarily came up and spoke to you?

Nice.

Everybody asks me this all the time.
Back in my 6th grade people used to ask me why am I happy all the time? ! Normies are not normal.

They have hormonal impulses influencing their behaviour, so whatever.

foids are lowIQ.
One asked me: why are you so akward all the time?

You should've asked them: "How are you so happy in such an injust world?"

"Why do you look so angry all the time" is mine.

It has to do with how your facial features are. Looking "sad" must mean you have droopy, puppy eyes.

Everybody asks me this all the time.
Back in my 6th grade people used to ask me why am I happy all the time? ! Normies are not normal.
Maybe it would happen to me more often if I interacted with nomies, but I remember that specific question shocking me as a teenager.

foids having empathy is the greatest lie ever told.

>Was spoken to by a foid

OP = fakecel tbh
You wouldn't think that if you knew me. It wasn't like she just approached me, we were doing an assignment together, it wasn't even voluntary.

This wasn't meant to be a humblebrag, it was a genuine question. Every other interaction I've ever had with them was negative.

Could be, no girls ever come up to me like
"hehe whats wrong Bagelcel, why do you always look so sad"
Women would never do that to a trucel

they already know the answer

(((Scientists))) were claiming so.
Foids do have high levels of empathy compared to men, but only for their offspring (generally).
They have no sympathy for you or i or any other man that's not an upper echelon chad though.

Foids do have high levels of empathy compared to men, but only for their offspring (generally).
That could be true, so study was about empathy towards own children, but (((scientists))) were brave enough to claim femoids have higher empathy in general, towards anyone.

i get asked that frequently
not by foids though

That could be true, so study was about empathy towards own children, but (((scientists))) were brave enough to claim femoids have higher empathy in general, towards anyone.
Ofcourse the scientists will extend the actual evidence that women have high levels of empathy and conflate it with them having higher levels of empathy at all. That's such lazy methodology right there.
I'm sure theres some studies out there showing female responsiveness to attractive males vs unattractive males though, and im 100% sure the unattractive males were perceived badly.

They dont care honestly
I mean i must honestly say, i have female contact regulary in terms of meeting them while going out, and from expierence i can tell, they dont give a shit
I had a girl, tell me that i need a girlfriend at a bar ( i know this girl for a long time ) and she said she is going to pick me up one at the bar, and so she stood up and went through the bar, and i was like sitting there, waiting for her ( i mean sure, i knew she would not come back with any of her girlfriends ) but she didnt even come back like at all
She ran into a group of good looking guys, and she spend the rest of the night with them
Also i have another female friend, which i often meet while going out, and she was like asking about me and how its looking in terms of girls, and if i have found a girlfriend yet
And it came over like she was genuinely interested, and as soon as i started to open my mouth, in order to reply, she looked away
You have to imagine, i know those girls pretty well
Dont even reply to such questions, only bad comes out of it
If they ask why you are sad all the time, just say some stupid shit like, im sad that my dick is so long, it hurts when im sitting down or something like that, she maybe will laugh and you wont come over as a complete looser
Dont try to open up on girls, they dont care at all

I'm sure theres some studies out there showing female responsiveness to attractive males vs unattractive males though, and im 100% sure the unattractive males were perceived badly.
It's easily observable by just going outside and interacting with them, they want foids to seem sympathetic so they can stay on that pedestal.

Well, that's obvious. Water is wet.

I know, i'd love to have the studies at hand though just to be able to blackpill any of my normie friends
Blackpill is a common sense. Ask your normies to use it. Chad asking femoid for help, then incel does, whom she will help rather?

She wanted you to tell her your problems so that she can feel better about herself and have something to gossip about with the rest of the whores.

She wanted you to tell her your problems so that she can feel better about herself and have something to gossip about with the rest of the whores.
That's probably the most likely scenario, maybe I'm just thinking about it too much, I mean this was about 9 years ago.

At least women think you are feeling something, so they know you're human.

All I got when I was young was "you're like a robot" because I laugh/talk/act very robotically.

I was compared to this guy.