Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why does depression hit so hard at night?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Is there a scientific reason for it? Or its just the dark atmosphere, silence and everyone is sleeping peacefully except me that makes it worse.

I guess that is it no other explanation, im depressed 24/7 but at night its like extra seasoned.

Is there a scientific reason for it? Or its just the dark atmosphere, silence and everyone is sleeping peacefully except me that makes it worse.

I guess that is it no other explanation, im depressed 24/7 but at night its like extra seasoned.
I feel worse during the day, especially at dawn, i find it extremely depressing

because another day has passed. and you await the morning with gloom because you know nothing is going to change.

In the silence of the night, the stagnation and worthlessness of existence becomes particularly apparent.

Trying to sleep is the worst part of my day

Maybe the brain gets tired of distracting itself.

you get to be honest to yourself about how shit your life is without the responsibility of changing it since today is already over
(same reason for le 3am motivation)

It's because during the day your brain assigns you tasks, things to do and all that that entertains you. At night you just have to rest and sleep, a task that gets complicated when you start thinking about things you couldn't do before because you were busy.

It's because during the day your brain assigns you tasks, things to do and all that that entertains you. At night you just have to rest and sleep, a task that gets complicated when you start thinking about things you couldn't do before because you were busy.
Thats the neat part i cant do anything even when i want to

Trying to sleep is the worst part of my day
i feel the same

d71a2c28486154bc0f957f2f4276881b59680588_hq.gif
6f741cfb9601473fb4d75da2a2609c9d