Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why does everyone think short men aren’t oppressed?

"my smallest friend" and dude was 5'8 lol

Everyone 'disproving' his point are using anecdotal 'evidence'.
What a surprise

jfl retards on reddit giving outlier/exceptions
fking dipshits

being short puts you at a massive disadvantage in life, you also get mogged

Matriarchy doesn't want to acknowledge the real problems of society and rather focus on preparing male genocide

Also ironic how a lot of them are short women who are quite literally the reason we exist
Brutal Blackpill explained in few words.
A lot of manlets have short mother and tall father...I wonder how much the mother hate his manlet son

People don't think short men are oppressed because they don't think it's wrong to oppress or harm short men. People do not view us as human.

jfl retards on reddit giving outlier/exceptions
fking dipshits

being short puts you at a massive disadvantage in life, you also get mogged
facemogged nobody gives a shit but getting heightmogged is brutal

People don't think short men are oppressed because they don't think it's wrong to oppress or harm short men. People do not view us as human.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Some classic reddit bluepilled and irrelevant arguments. Who gives a solitary fuck about "Muh women wage gap", no comparison. IRRELEVANT, SHUT UP.

Another dumbass here. It does not matter that shorter people live longer on average, that is if you don't get hit by a car or if you don't kill yourself, or if you get cancer and fucking die.

"Uh huh huh so funny d-d-do you get it? Cus he's SHORTER so he gets OVERlooked."

This one takes the cake. Absolutely zero self-awareness. You are not a man, you are not qualified to speak about this. Of course she likes being nailed from behind, I hope she gets pregnant and her child comes out like a mongoloid.

View attachment 1066830

Some classic reddit bluepilled and irrelevant arguments. Who gives a solitary fuck about "Muh women wage gap", no comparison. IRRELEVANT, SHUT UP.

View attachment 1066833

Another dumbass here. It does not matter that shorter people live longer on average, that is if you don't get hit by a car or if you don't kill yourself, or if you get cancer and fucking die.

View attachment 1066836
"Uh huh huh so funny d-d-do you get it? Cus he's SHORTER so he gets OVERlooked."

View attachment 1066837
This one takes the cake. Absolutely zero self-awareness. You are not a man, you are not qualified to speak about this. Of course she likes being nailed from behind, I hope she gets pregnant and her child comes out like a mongoloid.
"Gay trans guy" jfl, so just a straight roastie who's crossdressing :feelskek:

height is easily my biggest insecurity, my curry clan has height avg of 5'10 i am literally 2 inches off. would have been satisfied!!

live longer is bs as well

ask yourself this would you rather live as a chat lite/high tier normie whos 6'1 at the cost of 20-30yrs reduction or live 20-30yrs longer but be stuck in a manlet height of 5'4

height is easily my biggest insecurity, my curry clan has height avg of 5'10 i am literally 2 inches off. would have been satisfied!!

live longer is bs as well

ask yourself this would you rather live as a chat lite/high tier normie whos 6'1 at the cost of 20-30yrs reduction or live 20-30yrs longer but be stuck in a manlet height of 5'4
5'4 mogs me :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back