Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does everything always feel like shit

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
it always goes back to this deep deep pain this sadness where i want to die. fuck man.

Because everything is shit
At least for us

being ugly + being retarded + being non-nt

Your unhappiness will always be there, no matter what you try inkwell. Being denied the biological purpose of your life is unnatural and depressing.

Being denied the biological purpose of your life is unnatural and depressing.
Yep, the nail has been hit on the head. THIS is what we all suffer from. We can't find partners and we can't reproduce to spread our genes, our seed. It is unnatural and cruel. But such is the modern Jewish world. We all suffer, even foids, they don't admit it yet.

Yep, the nail has been hit on the head. THIS is what we all suffer from. We can't find partners and we can't reproduce to spread our genes, our seed. It is unnatural and cruel. But such is the modern Jewish world. We all suffer, even foids, they don't admit it yet.
nice avi good sir :feelsYall:

nothing can replace a loving wife

nice avi good sir :feelsYall:
Runa? Yeah, she's pretty kawaii. I want her feet on my dick and balls. Too bad she ain't real. Even if she were, she wouldn't do it with a Sub-Five like me. :feelskek: