Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why does nobody talk about voice depth?

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
Honest question. It's so bizarre that so many people are talking about dog theory but nobody mentions the benefit of having a deeper voice. It signals more masculinity, hence more testosterone and more health. Men with deeper voices are revered and girls with soft voices are lovely.

What are your thoughts?

Most guys have average or deep enough voices so its not a consideration of many.

We could also go on about cadence, timbre, range, etc. etc. when it comes to your voice. An "Attractive Voice" might be as important as having good looks(like if chad sounded like fucking chunk from the goonies he probably wouldn't get laid as much)

Most guys have average or deep enough voices so its not a consideration of many.

Compared to women of course, but if you're ethnic you probably have a higher pitched voice than your average white dude.

I have a very deep voice. The only use it serves is further scaring females.

There was an above average looking guy at my school who legit sounded like a chipmunk and he got bullied for it.

Honest question. It's so bizarre that so many people are talking about dog theory but nobody mentions the benefit of having a deeper voice. It signals more masculinity, hence more testosterone and more health. Men with deeper voices are revered and girls with soft voices are lovely.

What are your thoughts?
voice is real, sometimes i see manleets with hot foids, and most of the time they have giga deep voices

There was an above average looking guy in my school who legit sounded like a chipmunk and he got bullied for it.
He prob hit puberty pretty late.

I have a significantly higher pitch to my voice then the average male at my age, fucking 13 year olds voice mog me.

Because it doesn't fucking matter. My voice is noticeably deep--as in people will comment on it right out of the blue sometimes--and it doesn't do a goddamn thing. I often have to punctuate my sarcastic remarks with an irl /soy because my deep monotonous voice doesn't communicate emotion very well.

It doesn't help that I have a flat affect to begin with.

Compared to women of course, but if you're ethnic you probably have a higher pitched voice than your average white dude.
Never heard of this in my life, asians are probably the only people with higher pitched voices than whites. Every other race is either on par with whites or voice mogs the shit out of them (blacks).

Face matters first before you speak.

Never heard of this in my life, asians are probably the only people with higher pitched voices than whites. Every other race is either on par with whites or voice mogs the shit out of them (blacks).

Maybe I just have Asian genetics somewhere in me. I'm hispanic but I'm skinny and don't have that much of a deep voice...

Maybe I just have Asian genetics somewhere in me. I'm hispanic but I'm skinny and don't have that much of a deep voice...
Hispanics are distant relatives of east Asians so that's probably it, are you very indigenous looking?

lmao voice is cope, doesnt mean shit

It olny helps if your'e normie tire,but I wish I had a deep masculine voice :feelscry:

It’s an underrated pill that deserves further recognition.

Right. Deep voice is a plus, but unless you have a super-squeaky voice a high voice won't destroy your Chad-ness.

I mean, can you imagine James Earl Jones slaying more than Eddie Murphy?

Hispanics are distant relatives of east Asians so that's probably it, are you very indigenous looking?

Not at all. People actually think I'm Arab when I let my beard grow. That's why it's very weird that I share so many traits with Asians, not only physically but somewhat mentally.

That depends blacks and polynesians have way deeper voices than whites. Whites have much higher vocal range than most races though so it's probably easier for them to "act" when the situation arises.
Depends on the asians in question. Chinese people have higher pitched voices koreans have much lower pitched voices. In fact most of the koreans I have met generally have more bass in their voice than most white people.

Last edited:
I agree. Voice plays a huge factor. I have a really muddled and shitty voice.

"I say c'mon whore you know what you came here for."

nobody mentions the benefit of having a deeper voice. It signals more masculinity, hence more testosterone and more health. Men with deeper voices are revered
Disney's new series Ghostforce recognizes the voicepill in "Vochaos" when guy with shitty high pitch voice temporarily gets deep one and has confidence to hit on girls.

Look how she's entranced but then gets smugly bemused soon as it switches back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back