Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does sleeping feel so nice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
In the state of unconsciousness, I love it. I can’t stand being awake because it keeps reminding that I’m alive. I just prefer being unconscious. I don’t even care if my dreams are weird or scary, it’s better than being awake. It’s always a disappointment when I go to sleep and I wake up the next day. One day I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

It is nice floating in the subconscious. Its nice, its like you have no body and can float from scenes to scene freely. Even nightmare are not that bad.

Lately I'm feeling like that, probably more than ever. It took me about an hour to get out of bed today, there's nothing to get up for.
TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Sleeping is absolutely amazing

i cant sleep im always stressed out

Great name - avi- title

i cant sleep im always stressed out
Yeah, for some reason I tend to have panic attacks in my sleep about things that never happened.

Just a few hours ago I was panicking because I thought I made an embarrassing thread, but it turned out not to be real.

It's probably not the same thing you're talking about, but it's fucking torture ngl

I'm addicted to sleeping. I spend like 12 hours in bed everyday. Saddly I'll have to get a job.

Because reality is a nightmare

Because it is letting you get a feel for death

I actually hate sleep for some reason, I don't enjoy it for some reason.

In the state of unconsciousness, I love it. I can’t stand being awake because it keeps reminding that I’m alive. I just prefer being unconscious. I don’t even care if my dreams are weird or scary, it’s better than being awake. It’s always a disappointment when I go to sleep and I wake up the next day. One day I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.
It brings us one day closer to death and helps make us unconscious to this pathetic clown world.

You get a chance to break away from the daily torment of real life.
You may dream about something nice or have a terrible nightmare, but at least there's a chance to experience something nice.

It feels comfy

I feel I enjoyed sleeping more than waking life since I was 13

Unironically even normies can admit that the best part of life is sleep (what it means is that it is common knowledge to assume that being unconcious is better than being in alert state)

I kinda like the feeling when I am half awake and half asleep. My thoughts become sporadic and a lot of weird and buzzard stuff happens but I am still partially awake and can end it at anytime. Quite an odd sensation

cuz it's a bodily function

Sleep is a free trial for death

When I retire if I ever get that far I'm just gonna LDAR and sleep 24/7

I kinda like the feeling when I am half awake and half asleep. My thoughts become sporadic and a lot of weird and buzzard stuff happens but I am still partially awake and can end it at anytime. Quite an odd sensation
Yes, I also experience this.
It's a dream that I cannot control but know that I can end it anytime.

Yes, I also experience this.
It's a dream that I cannot control but know that I can end it anytime.
Yeah it’s a pretty odd but interesting experience

Dreams are vnice

It was great until the rheumatoid ruined my legs. Now it's just unvomfortable and shitty

thank god i'm a NEET i love sleeping

You should read about lucid dreaming. While lucid you can do whatever you want. You control the dream. Makes you want to sleep more