Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the media lie about the Ukraine war?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I watched this video about Russian tanks.

The media is telling us that Ukraine is destroying Russian tanks and armories, Ghost of Kiev and all that stuff. According to videos I am watching those tanks and armories are all soviet stuff of which Russia has 10's of thousands stock piled since WW2 they have been building tanks and weapons every year and just letting them rot, ready for use one day.

All those abandoned tanks and armories in Ukraine apparently are all rusted old stuff anyway for which there are no spare parts today because they not even produced any more. But the media says Ukraine is doing a brilliant job.

Russia apparently hasnt even yet sent the good weapons to Ukraine. They are simply using all their WW2 and Soviet stuff .

Before anybody says I am A Puitn cuck, I am not. I couldnt care less who wins but the fake media is simply irritating and now I dont even enjoy watching their shows because it just bugs me now.

Anyway here is a example of what I am trying to say, watch the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PHUK6zkbpc

The same reason why they lie about everything. Trust nothing. Everything is hidden, and everything you see is tainted. Even the truths that you have are not fully the truth

-
You're committing an error in logic, grouping every possible content producer into an amorphous entity called "The Media".- In fact there are many different information outlets and news organizations, some of which are fairly reliable, and others which are not.

The key is learning which news organizations place emphasis on accurate reporting, and directing more of your trust to them.- Generally the more reliable news outlets are the ones that you have to pay for, and the ones which are in print rather than video.- Those places have better budgets to double-check their information, and less pressure to produce sensationalized content.
-

-
You're committing an error in logic, grouping every possible content producer into an amorphous entity called "The Media".- In fact there are many different information outlets and news organizations, some of which are fairly reliable, and others which are not.

The key is learning which news organizations place emphasis on accurate reporting, and directing more of your trust to them.- Generally the more reliable news outlets are the ones that you have to pay for, and the ones which are in print rather than video.- Those places have better budgets to double-check their information, and less pressure to produce sensationalized content.
-
Ok I get ya, good advice. Thanks

-

-
You're overlooking three facts: 1) Information can be used as a weapon. 2) The media is a tool that governments use to weaponize information i.e., propaganda. 3) Every source is biased in some way and has their own agenda; nothing and no one is truly neutral and apolitical when it comes to news media.

Good news about Ukraine beating up Russia gets more clicks, than the reality that it’s a very slow war with not that much happening