Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the USA(United Shitskins of America) government and DHS(Department of welcoming Home Shitskins) take in SO MANY fat , low-IQ, shitskins?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
The Walmart I went to today is like 90% non-white. Mostly hispanic. Sams Club is like 80% non-white. I went to another grocery store and it was about 85% nonwhite. Shitskins everywhere. Its like living in a third world country. White women are fat, but black and hispanic women are the fattest in the world. Pretty much all of them are overweight and the majority are obese.

Texas is less than 40% white (Source: https://www.texastribune.org/2023/06/21/census-texas-hispanic-population-demographics/) the USA is only about 58% white. Pretty soon whites will be 40% of the u.s population and most major cities will be around 10-15% white.

Why does the U.S government take in as many low skilled, cheap labor immigrants from the worst nations in the world? What good does that do? Meanwhile the shitskin worshipping Biden admin only wants to admit 100,000 Ukraian refugees (source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-accept-100000-ukrainian-refugees/story?id=83645980 ) Why? Because they are 5'10", white and thin? Why not just have a MERIT based immigration system?

Last edited:
Because the Kikes are the ones in power and control of the country

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

The issue is that no one wants to do anything about it.

Trump is too incompetent and keeps getting into twitter fights instead of decreasing immigration. When he was president he could have easily amended the filibuster to not include immigration meaning that they could install a merit based system with 50 senate votes and a majority of the house.

Ron De Shit-Skin lover keeps bussing illegal alieans into other liberal parts of the USA where they blend in and stay, instead of trying to get them deported.

Ironically, the only person who seems to care is Vivek Ramaswamy. He has spoken about using military force to secure the border, and has often talked about install a strict merit based immigration system. He will likely get my vote in the GOP primary

Ok, dude, I can see that a common theme in your posts is that you don't understand why, and want an answer. I'll give it to you, I'll let you decide whether to believe it.

Because big business loves cheap labor.

There, that's it. The multimillionires and billionaires love cheap labor, they want to pay the absolute minimum to work in America. And what better source of cheap labor than the vast brown hordes across the world.

Republicans serve big business, so they do nothing. Democrats do nothing because they imagine the future votes will keep them in power.

America is NOT RULED BY WHITE NATIONALISTS like you. It's ruled by big business. If you want to change things, try politics, try revolution, see if it fucking works.

I've been following this issue for more than 20 years. It's not just you, you are not the only one noticing this. But we don't actually run things.

Ok, dude, I can see that a common theme in your posts is that you don't understand why, and want an answer. I'll give it to you, I'll let you decide whether to believe it.

Because big business loves cheap labor.

There, that's it. The multimillionires and billionaires love cheap labor, they want to pay the absolute minimum to work in America. And what better source of cheap labor than the vast brown hordes across the world.

Republicans serve big business, so they do nothing. Democrats do nothing because they imagine the future votes will keep them in power.

America is NOT RULED BY WHITE NATIONALISTS like you. It's ruled by big business. If you want to change things, try politics, try revolution, see if it fucking works.

I've been following this issue for more than 20 years. It's not just you, you are not the only one noticing this. But we don't actually run things.
True. I know. Sometimes I just want to rant. Thats why I make these threads

The issue is that no one wants to do anything about it.

Trump is too incompetent and keeps getting into twitter fights instead of decreasing immigration. When he was president he could have easily amended the filibuster to not include immigration meaning that they could install a merit based system with 50 senate votes and a majority of the house.

Ron De Shit-Skin lover keeps bussing illegal alieans into other liberal parts of the USA where they blend in and stay, instead of trying to get them deported.

Ironically, the only person who seems to care is Vivek Ramaswamy. He has spoken about using military force to secure the border, and has often talked about install a strict merit based immigration system. He will likely get my vote in the GOP primary
trump and de santis are both kike lovers who only use muh insecure border shit for more votes thats it they dont actually care about that.

trump and de santis are both kike lovers who only use muh insecure border shit for more votes thats it they dont actually care about that.
Sadly, you are correct.

The Walmart I went to today is like 90% non-white. Mostly hispanic. Sams Club is like 80% non-white. I went to another grocery store and it was about 85% nonwhite. Shitskins everywhere. Its like living in a third world country. White women are fat, but black and hispanic women are the fattest in the world. Pretty much all of them are overweight and the majority are obese.

Texas is less than 40% white (Source: https://www.texastribune.org/2023/06/21/census-texas-hispanic-population-demographics/) the USA is only about 58% white. Pretty soon whites will be 40% of the u.s population and most major cities will be around 10-15% white.

Why does the U.S government take in as many low skilled, cheap labor immigrants from the worst nations in the world? What good does that do? Meanwhile the shitskin worshipping Biden admin only wants to admit 100,000 Ukraian refugees (source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-accept-100000-ukrainian-refugees/story?id=83645980 ) Why? Because they are 5'10", white and thin? Why not just have a MERIT based immigration system?
Women's rights