Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why does this face make soyboys so horny?

it only looks good in anime and because soys are massive man children

I have no fucking clue

I'm indifferent to it. I don't know why would anyone care.

Cause the hentai annie may gurls do it in pron. Plus the "gamer" girls that are all sluts and E whores do that face, since it shows tongue and an open mouth, simulating either sucking dick, or holding their mouth open so a guy can shoot cum in her mouth.
That's why the soys love it so much. and even replicate the open mouth look

Cause the hentai annie may gurls do it in pron. Plus the "gamer" girls that are all sluts and E whores do that face, since it shows tongue and an open mouth, simulating either sucking dick, or holding their mouth open so a guy can shoot cum in her mouth.
That's why the soys love it so much. and even replicate the open mouth look
Only men can be real gamers
We need to rise up

I wish I could get in a time machine and go back to the days when women looked like this.

View attachment 167996

Instead of like the OP, which would be at least a decade ago (2009). Women today look like shit.
I wish I could go back to the time women looked like this
Images 25

Because they are hot for one, but also look retarded. God knows a normally functioning woman would not want them aside from their cash

volcel if you wouldn't