Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why are subhumans so brutal

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
most npc normies like to tell my disability behaviors straight to my face and humiliate me. i dont even know if it is adhd or down syndrome or learning disability. this includes "family members"

they always find a chance to tell "wow you cant even do this" and do a giggle

why are normies like this. i wish i'm a high IQ kike instead of a subhuman curry surrounded by toxic evil subhuman currys so i can punish them and end their evil genes using my intellect.

normies really urge me to rope

You're in a pretty bad environment.
yeah once i started school and looked at parents of others in my childhood, i found out how much of a psychopath they actually are and found out how good the real world can be. but there are too much evil cucks around me atleast

Same here, currently sitting outside alone right now to avoid certain relatives
where are you and how old are you. in what ways do your relatives disturb you

They always find a way to humiliated Subhuman

I'm in Asia and I'm 19. They tell me to go to the doctor to heal myself but my condition is chronic, meaning it has no cure.
brutal. what kind of problem are you talking about ?

Don't do it, brocel. There's anothER way. :feelshehe:
im too down syndrome to do anything. i cant even navigate to a hardware stoER to buy things to die. being thER for humanity and kind souls like incels is my dream. i seriously wish i could go out thER and do acts of kindness. :feelsYall: